Moving out of Costa Rica

Hello all.My wife and I bought a house in the San Ramon/Belize area last year.She passed this June of ALS and now I have decided to sell and travel.The house sits on top of a mountain with views of 3 towns and Nicoya bay front and rear  of house w/ huge windows in the rear.I have put a new Infiniti pool in w/solar heating to 88+ degrees and many up grades to the house and yards and electric security gate. If your looking for peace and quite and  a cooler climate than at the beach then this could be your paradise..Also added a detached Garage for another car or storage.House will come with a 2010 Toyota Hilux 4 door truck with very low miles and in mint condition.3 bedrooms.2 baths 2200 ft.under roof.new top of the line  furniture w/3 50+ flat screen TVs. the kitchen is very nice w/Granite. Master bedroom has a Jacuzzi tub w/ separate enclosed shower.Asking $375.00 or best offer.I am taking a loss at this price but the need to go is strong.I can send you pics.if your interested. Possibly take a $200k down and $2k monthly payments ,depending on your financial situation and credit rating.Thanks David Phone # 506 7045 1055

Hi and welcome to Expat.com David,

I would suggest you post an advert in the Costa Rica housing section.
It might help.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Post it at GringoCentral.com also.

thanks I will do that

David, will you be going back to Thailand?  Did you like it there?  Just curious...

Yes Thailand is a very nice place to live in certain areas Right there has been a lot of political unrest with the Thai people and  my friends say things are not the same as when I lived there but living away from Bangkok is your safest bet. it is a lot cheaper there than Costa Rica and foods from the US are there in plenty. I recommend you go on the Expat.com for Thailand and talk to some expats.David

maezing wrote:

Post it at GringoCentral.com also.

Gringocentral.com is no more it would seem. There is a gringocentral.org - I wonder if you mean that?

davidray wrote:

Hello all.My wife and I bought a house in the San Ramon/Belize area last year

San Ramon/ Belize?
Do you mean Costa Rica, or Belize? The way this is written is not clear to me. Maybe there's a San Ramon in Belize?