Family Visa - Resident Visa, Visitor Visa

Dear All,

Hi, I am planning to take a job in Oman. I want to bring my wife along with me. Salary range is around 1100 OMR. Company will provide flat+car+Insurance. What is the procedure to bring my wife along with me? I want to bring her within a month maximum.

How many days ideally it take to bring family in general? Is there any alternative if this tenure is long? say visitor visa? If yes, for how many days visitor visa is valid?

Thanks.
Himanshu

Details about Family Visa , please open below link :)

Royal Oman Police - Visa Types

Thanks  :cheers:

Hkotak wrote:

Dear All,

Hi, I am planning to take a job in Oman. I want to bring my wife along with me. Salary range is around 1100 OMR. Company will provide flat+car+Insurance. What is the procedure to bring my wife along with me? I want to bring her within a month maximum.

How many days ideally it take to bring family in general? Is there any alternative if this tenure is long? say visitor visa? If yes, for how many days visitor visa is valid?

Thanks.
Himanshu

HI Hkotak,

There are enough and more posts available in the forum on all about family joining visa - eligibility, requirements, delays, rejections, and so much more.

Read the useful contributions made by many active members and you will get all the information that you need.

Hi,

Thanks for reply. I searched but could not find it out. can you kindly guide in very very short please?

Thanks.

Himanshu