Looking for friends

Hello all,

I am actually on holidays in Romania and I am looking for new friends and to learn more about this beautiful country.

No matter your age or gender.

Hope to have some responses.

Cheers.

Hi Kersley,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

How do you find Romania so far?

Cheers,

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla,

Thank you for your message :-)

Oh I am loving Romania days after days. Very beautiful country.

Yesterday, I got the opportunity to visit the Palace of Parliament, really nice.

You come from which part of Romania?

Cheers

Hello Kersley,

I am glad to see that you are enjoying there.  :)

In fact, i am a member of the Expat.com team and i am in Romania.

If you want to create a new thread to tell us more about your impressions about Romania, please go ahead, i think that your experience may really help other members here. ;)

Cheers,

Priscilla

I dont mean to butt into conversation but i am expat here from U.S.A. and i have been here quite a while and love Romania!!! what a great country ...peaceful friendly and beautiful a true treasure.   You could not ask for kinder friendlier people anywhere in the world.....I am lucky man to be here. Now, about learning Romanian...this is quite a challenge ..i can speak Russian and German and of course English , so any tips or advice? Sam

I'm egyption living in UAE ,, and wish to live; n Romania and have good friends from there

hi mr Kersley
i m rishan from uae . i like to enjoy my vacation in Romania .i wont to know information about embassy interview
thank you
rishan