Mutta marriages

:)

Mutta Marriage is not Halal in Islam( Sunnah.
Just shei'a are practising this kind of maariage. the important thing I can tell you its not Halah.( not allowed in our muslim sunnah

Hi

Yes Mutta Marriage is used for making prostitution legal. It is not part of religion or custom.

I would advise you to definately refrain from Mutta marriage.

The only people using Mutta marriage are Shia, and it is there way to give prostituion a new name.

Just be careful

It is allowed and in saudia too, people r accepting it in the name of 'masyar'.

hi,

its just a matter of luck ...Shia Muslim beleive in Mutta marriage though some people are abusing this religious law.

If your boyfriend really wants to do such kind of thing he doesnot even need to do mutta marriage or he can even get a permenent marriage and force you into prostitution.

But to be on a safer side inform your embassy and your family and friends where you are going and complete contact address of your whereabouts. be in regular touch with your family and friends via emails i mean get a roaming connection so as to you can be in touch with your family and friends and if required they can send you asistance through your US Embassy in Pakistan.

But it just your faith and luck.
But take your step wisely as you have to take risk to some extent in life.

Well dont get yourself confused with such complications.This mauta marriage is controversial so i would better suggest you that go for marriage which is simple and plain rule and on the other side its your wanton desires and better not to run behind them.Rest up to you take decision but aas mentioned by Aaliya Mirza take a wise step on which you dont repent afterwards.
May God show you right path.Ameen

Mutta even when allowed used 2 b allowed in certain cases such as 4 soldiers out on prolonged duty away from their spouses, but it was later prohibited.

My advice. Find a good husband and get married or stay out of trouble. Best of luck.

@sm82, plz can u quote ur source so that others r benefitted.

I'd rather consider doing Mutta with Hoomboley....if she is interested, she can contact me...lol....

Simply not allowed in Islam.

Thanks Saad. That was my whole point.....

Does any one know the real concept of Mutta, the pre requisites for it and the binding that it entails ?

I am sure that no one is aware of that. Giving a statement regarding things we come across in our gossips is quite easy :).

@ BAK,  Muttah Marriages were part of Islam. this was banned by the Propeht after the initial days of preaching. Wt was the concept behind the permission was as there were Jehad Wars in all over the arab world at that time and the soldiers spent most of the times far away from their wives, so to avoid illegal activities of Zina they were allowed to marry the rebel girls or captive women for two things 1 to let those women lead a halal and respectful life and the other was to provide the soldiers a legal way to quench their sexual desires. But once the Islam Took over most part of the Arab World and there were thousands of soldiers available to choose for Jihad this ACT was Prohibited by the Prophet (PBUH). this is not a gossip but the history of Islam. but Shia Scholars still consider it Halal just to provoke their illicit means.

@kingali2308.I agree with your description of Mutta with the exception of it being forbidden by the Prophet (PBUH). It was banned during the period of the Khulfa e Rashideen after the prophet due to the reason referred to by you.

Now don't think I am advocating it since I want to go for one :P.

(Moderated: keep this type of comments for you)

I want to mutta marriage

Thanks for your suggestion dear...

Dear, Mutta Maraige is some where exist in Shai community, but i have never heard from my friend circle from Shai community.
However, in today modern age it should not be restricted, instead giving ways for other illegal institution, However its status in islam needs confirmation from Ulema.

Let me explain about mote
It is halal in Shia by condition.first please consider that it is a kind of marriage.and second mote means you and another gender will get marriage that its time is clear and mehrie is determined.young girls can not take mote without permission of their  parents exactly such as permanent marriage and a woman that is allowed has to wait for its eede that is near 3 month.this time must be consider that if any pregnancy was happen man has the responsibility of child for ever.so it's mean that woman have to consider the costs of their life at least for 6 month.they have to register their marriage so man can not deny his responsibility of woman.the condition of mote showes that its too difficult that in Iran the rate of it is near zero.

(moderated: not a dating website)

Sister do not go for muta.
If ur boyfriend really loves u and serious about u, then why the hell he want a mutta marriage and not a genuine marriage.
They bring u to pakistan and then they turn away from their promises and the biggest problem is that u would not b able to do anything or even escape.
Get a lesson from the people who have suffered in the past and are currently suffering. Dont falter yourself to learn the lesson.
[Moderated]
Be careful. Play safe.
Best of luck.

There is marriage, then there is no marriage. Muta`a (متعه) is not marriage. you dont need to be Sherlock Hemlock to figure it out.

and why are you guys bumping up an old topic anyway?

According to the topic just wana say one thing, when the real marriage in HALAL WAY is present then why you guys are running behind of MUTTAH and gathering un-sophisticated information. Directly go for marriage and enjoy your peaceful and religious life.

Hi, there
Before I say something I just want to tell you that I'm a Muslim but I don't belong to any sect, which means I wont take anyone's favor.
In Islam, it is clarified that Marriage is lawful/permissible "Halal". And a man can go with 4 marriages at a time if he can afford all the expenses of his wives according to the Islamic laws. Lawful marriage is also a Sunnah "well trodden path/practices of prophet Muhammad".
But on other side if you pay your little attention then you will notice that our Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H. had 13 marriages.
1. Khadija bint Khuwaylid
2. Sawda bint Zamʿa
3. Aisha bint Abi Bakr
4. Hafsa bint Umar
5. Zaynab bint Khuzayma
6. Hind bint Abi Umayya
7. Zaynab bint Jahsh
8. Juwayriyya bint al-Harith
9. Safiyya bint Huyayy
10. Ramla bint Abi Sufyan
11.Maymuna bint al-Harith
12.Maria al-Qibtiyya
13.Rayhana bint Zayd
Yes, if marriage is halal, a person can go with 4 marriages, "Halal" lawful marriage is "Sunnah" practices of prophet Muhammad, while there is no record of Mutta marriage, Then what is this list about?
That means somehow Mutta marriage is present but it's off the records. In addition, and my personal point of view, Mutta marriage is not about granted permission to have sex with your partner. Its about to support someone who needs help to stand on their feet "Financially, Physically, & Morally".
A person sees a woman who's in need of help but that person has already 4 wives and there is no other man who wants for support her then the person can have Mutta Marriage. Situational example: WAR (soldiers fight & die while their wives needs help & support) To support them when a person has already 4 wives then there is MUTTA MARRIAGE.
Mutta marriage is not for those who are seeking an excuse to have sex when there is a lawful marriage present in front of them.

not allowed in Islam.

Dear Brother Dan Islam 1 bhoot khuob Suorat ha or ya 1 waqat ma to nazal to nahe ho wa waqat kat sat sath Huqam Allah say is ma tabdele ata chale gya ha gis ma Mutta ko be haram kara deya gya ha

Hello Hamid Mujahid,

Can you please continue to post in english here please? It is quite difficult for some english speakers to understand what you just wrote on this english speaking forum. !  :blink:

Thank you,

Priscilla :)

i tell u my English is not good but i try for u

Re: Mutta marriages

i tell u my English is not good but i try for u

Priscilla
what r u doing student, job & anything

Hamid Mujahid wrote:

Priscilla
what r u doing student, job & anything

FYI

Priscilla is a Expat.com team member as you can see on her avatar.

parthoney wrote:

It is allowed and in saudia too, people r accepting it in the name of 'masyar'.

wooowo wait brother do u know what is masyar and what is muta they both r different.
muta marriage is a contract marriage with time frame in which u fixed a time its is hram in islam . and masyar  is a marriage which is a regular marriage but in this woman disown from some of her right like (man don't bound to giver her shelter don't bound to feed her etc but they both don't agree on divorcing each other and dont fixed a time for that. so don't talk when u don't know Nabi Muhammad P.B.U.H stopped muta forever after fatha kahber and on makkah victory.and more on that He P.B.U.H never done muta marriage second hazrat ali and hazart hussan hussain never done it also.so muta is haram.and i had been living in GCC Countries for more then 12 year and most of the time in Saudi Arabia so don't talk with out prof

Universal brother

hhhhahahah

What kind of help do you need?

Mut'ah and adultery are equally against the Qur'an, and anyone who denies the Qur'an and God's command cannot be a Muslim.

Hello everyone,

Please note that some off-topic posts have been removed from this thread.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

I don't know who is talking to me here, so write the name of the person you are talking to in a chat. Thank you.

I have been given conflicting information regarding Mutah in Pakistan. I have been told that it is practiced and that it is not practiced. I have been told it is legal and that it is illegal.

Is Mutah practiced in Pakistan? Is it legal in Pakistan?

Please let me know.

Faisal Shaikh wrote:

Hi, there
Before I say something I just want to tell you that I'm a Muslim but I don't belong to any sect, which means I wont take anyone's favor.
In Islam, it is clarified that Marriage is lawful/permissible "Halal". And a man can go with 4 marriages at a time if he can afford all the expenses of his wives according to the Islamic laws. Lawful marriage is also a Sunnah "well trodden path/practices of prophet Muhammad".
But on other side if you pay your little attention then you will notice that our Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H. had 13 marriages.
1. Khadija bint Khuwaylid
2. Sawda bint Zamʿa
3. Aisha bint Abi Bakr
4. Hafsa bint Umar
5. Zaynab bint Khuzayma
6. Hind bint Abi Umayya
7. Zaynab bint Jahsh
8. Juwayriyya bint al-Harith
9. Safiyya bint Huyayy
10. Ramla bint Abi Sufyan
11.Maymuna bint al-Harith
12.Maria al-Qibtiyya
13.Rayhana bint Zayd
Yes, if marriage is halal, a person can go with 4 marriages, "Halal" lawful marriage is "Sunnah" practices of prophet Muhammad, while there is no record of Mutta marriage, Then what is this list about?
That means somehow Mutta marriage is present but it's off the records. In addition, and my personal point of view, Mutta marriage is not about granted permission to have sex with your partner. Its about to support someone who needs help to stand on their feet "Financially, Physically, & Morally".
A person sees a woman who's in need of help but that person has already 4 wives and there is no other man who wants for support her then the person can have Mutta Marriage. Situational example: WAR (soldiers fight & die while their wives needs help & support) To support them when a person has already 4 wives then there is MUTTA MARRIAGE.
Mutta marriage is not for those who are seeking an excuse to have sex when there is a lawful marriage present in front of them.

So, if it is a question of supporting, then why not just offer support without having sex with the female. If she needs shelter, then provide shelter. If she needs food, then provide food. If she needs leadership, then provide leadership. Etc.. There is no need for mutah to provide a female support. Indeed, there is no need to have sex with a woman to provide her support.