Searching for a available room/guesthouse in tokyo

Hey there :)
My name is Svenja and I'm from frankfurt Germany. I'm 18 years old and I just graduated my high school in Germany. I'm looking for new friends in tokyo.
At the moment I'm also looking for a guesthouse or a room in tokyo. It shouldn't be too expansive. Does anyone here have made experiences with that and could give me some hints or suggestions?
I found a website called Sakura houses. Does anyone have made any experiences with them?
I'm looking forward to here from you.
Kind regards
Svenja

BONJOUR I AM FRENCH IN TOKYO .. I KNOW SAKURA .. THERE HAVE LOT OF  STAY EVERY WHERE .. IF YOU HAVE NO CHOISE YOU CAN STAY A WHILE .. I HAVE JAPANESE FRIEND NEAR WASEDA UN /  THEY HAVE ROOM .. FREE DAUTHER LEFT .. MAYBE BE I CAN INTRODUCE .. YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT .. HOW LONG AND WHEN WILL YOUR STAY ..

apaato wrote:

BONJOUR I AM FRENCH IN TOKYO .. I KNOW SAKURA .. THERE HAVE LOT OF  STAY EVERY WHERE .. IF YOU HAVE NO CHOISE YOU CAN STAY A WHILE .. I HAVE JAPANESE FRIEND NEAR WASEDA UN /  THEY HAVE ROOM .. FREE DAUTHER LEFT .. MAYBE BE I CAN INTRODUCE .. YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT .. HOW LONG AND WHEN WILL YOUR STAY ..

Could you please lower your cap lock when posting. Thank you.

Hello,
I have a flat (2rooms with little dinning space) rent will be 80,000 yen , No need advance money.
Place is Mizue station ,(it takes 30 mins from shinjuku station).

If you are interested then contact me soon!!!!!

Thank you

Helal
[email protected]

Thanks for your help.
I'll already found a place.

oupss you found something...
Test here http://ryozanpark.jp/
the owner is married with an American girl, they are really proactive. There is also a bunch of French companies there also.
Yes it is accommodation and Start up hub.
Really a good place to be.
Not really cheap, but a plus to be staying in,
I leave 10 min walk from there.