Crossing border from CR to Panama in my own car

We are going to vacation in Panama for a few days.  We are going to drive our own car.  What forms are needed to bring our car into Panama? I have:
Passport (with copies)
Driver's license
Vehicle registration
Costa Rican auto import permit
Vehicle title - with copies
$500
Airline ticket

Is there any additional paperwork that needs to be "stamped" prior to getting to the border. I have been told to get my forms "stamped" at the BCR office in San Isidro prior to going to the border.  Everything I have read implies all the stamping will be done at the border.   Does anyone have experience with this?

Everything I have read requires your vehicle papers to be signed/stamped in advance.
You are required to present your paid receipt of your exit tax  of $7 each,and this should also be done in advance.
You must purchase Panamanian vehicle vehicle insurance and entry visa.
Some detailed, but old information before the recent changes that have taken place this year.

Everything I have read requires your vehicle papers to be signed/stamped in advance.
You are required to present your paid receipt of your exit tax  of $7 each,and this should also be done in advance.
You must purchase Panamanian vehicle vehicle insurance and entry visa.
Some detailed, but old information before the recent changes that have taken place this year.