Tracking the Status of Danish GC and contact numbers

Hi Everyone

can anyone tell me how to track the Danish GC Visa status??
Bcz in thsi site dk.vfsglobal.co.in/tracknew.html it is as same fm the first day since 4 months...and also it would be helpful if sumone can tell me contact number of Denmark Labour Department who process the file.

Thanks & Regards

Hari

Hello Hari,

The number is 004572142003 or +4572 142003

Please keep the below details handy while calling (Don't worry; just in case if you don't have some of them, implies those are meant for some other people only).

the applicant's full name
the applicant's date of birth
the applicant's nationality
the case number
the applicant's CPR number
the applicant's Person ID
the Case Order ID (SB-id)
the company's ES/CVR number

If you don't have certain details mentioned above. Check your education documents assessment letter, which you received from the danish authority. You can find the details in the right hand side of the letter.

A humble request - If possible please share the details about when you applied (Exact Date), and when you received the education documents assessment & completion of documents assessment letter. And please share which country you completed your masters, in which subject, and any work experience you have till the date before you applied.

This will help other prospective applicants to get an idea of the whole process, and the processing time frame.

I hope this helps you with the query you raised.

Best of Luck. Cheers.!!!

Santy.:-)

Hello Santy
Thanks for ur valuable reply
u have given me to check these details to Track status
the applicant's full name
the applicant's date of birth
the applicant's nationality
the case number
the applicant's CPR number
the applicant's Person ID
the Case Order ID (SB-id)
the company's ES/CVR number

I have all the details except CPR & ES/CVR number
Can u plz share me how to get CPR number...

And also u asked me details of my Application
I applied on 30th June 2014...I got the first letter (July 22nd 2014) saying that app is in process and assessment is to be done.
And i got second letter (Sep 17th 2014) saying that assessment done and decision will be made following on based information..but unfortunately i didn't  get any letter call or mail or letter up to now..still waiting for a positive Decision..

Regards
Hari...

Hello Hari,

You don't need CPR & ES/CVR number. These are meant for migrant applicants living inside denmark.

Just call them,follow instructions, and wait till you get connected to an executive. After that tell them the details you have in hand and ask for the status.

Many thanks for the details about your application. You forgot to mention where you did your masters (Which country), and what subject. If possible please tell them as well. If you have done masters in Europe, then it's easier for your points scoring for the visa.

And don't worry you will get an outcome soon or so. Just be patient and good luck.:-)

Cheers.

Many Thanks Santy for reply
I have done my MBA frm Osmania University India in Finance
Have u also applied for Danish Green Card??

Yes Hari,

I'm also waiting for my green card approval from Aug 2014. Hope I'll get it sometime soon. Cheers.:-)

Hai Santy
When did u applied for GC?? Any verifications done in ur case?? What about assessment?? I tried calling Denmark..but they kept on hold fr a long time...I was unable to connect a executive..

Thanks n regards Hari

Applied August 16th 2014 for GC.

Received educational assessment letter on Oct 6th 2014.

Called Danish agency for labor market and recruitment on 13th Oct 2014, and they said educational assessment is done, and only the decision the pending.

They didn't say anything exactly about when I will get my outcome. So I'm waiting likewise your case.

If you call them just wait for like 15 to 20 minutes to get connected. Don't hang up within 10 minutes. Sometimes it may take a long time.

Cheers.:-)

Thanks Santy for ur reply
U didnt mentioned about verification?
Thanks & regards

What verification exactly you are asking about??

I don't understand.!!!

Hai Santy

I mean background verification for ex Bank Funds & etc

I don't have any idea whether they did any verification regarding the things you asked about.

I'll let you know if I come to know about these things.

Best of luck. Cheers..:-)

Hi

As far of my experience calling to embassy is wasting your money those people won't say any thing expect " your case is Still under processes"  like a auto answering machine.

The Best Way to track an application is to check with your payment status using below link

https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_ … ayment.htm

Enter your Case id and check the status if it's shows

" Paid on xx-xx-xxx " means your case is still under process.

OR

" Not Payable or Payment received" Means A decision was made on your case either ( Positive or Negative)

with in 1 week you will get a reply from embassy.

Well, Yes. I totally agree that when you call them, it's an automated answering machine like reply is only what we get ("under processing, no decision yet....")

And since our call is an international one, the charges are ridiculous considering the waiting time. (VoIP helps in this case to reduce call charges significantly)

I really really appreciate and thank you for the new way ( or idea) which you just mentioned above. I tried it just now, and it seems mine is still under processing. Thanks again for this brilliant tip. ( By the way, just out of curiosity I am asking you that, how did you found this magical tracking way -- :/:top::up: ). No need to tell if you don't want to share.

Best regards,
Santy

PS: I posted a reply on another thread of yours expressing some points for your query. Check it out. Cheers..:-)

Really good tip. Thanks for sharing...banalavamsi

I checked my File status. Its showing Paid On..May be i have to wait still...its already above 4months.

Plz share if u have any more tricks to track the application

Regards
Hari.