Finding a job in Netherlands

Hello, there :cheers:
I'm from Taiwan. I live in Taiwan now. I am an English teacher for young learners. I am planing to go to Rotterdam. I can speak fluent Mandarin, good English, and a little German. I'm wondering if I can find someone who wants to learn Chinese. or is it easy to find a job to teach Chinese? so I can earn my livings there. It would be nice if you can give me any advice. Thank you very much.

Warm regards,
Fei

try to apply ass a translator at KLM/Schiphol

I imagine it wouldn't be hard for a Chinese person to work as a translator. The demand is big. Especialliy in private school and international schools.

Elmentary schools try to impliment chinese language courses for childeren between 4 and 12 years old.

I would suggest you search for these type of schools and write them an open letter about who you are and your credentials.

Gr. Chakir

Hi ... I am a pharmacist with more than 18 years of experience in pharmaceutical sales and marketing with international pharmaceutical companies (Lilly, Servier, NovoNordisk) in the middle east and the Gulf (Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, UAE, and Oman) I have worked in senior positions which gave me a great knowledge and strong connections in those countries.  I have moved to Netherlands and looking for job.I see my self of great help and very successful as an access manager responsible for those countries I have worked in.
I respect very much your advice.

You can take a look at the jobs section in the green banner above the page.
If you cant find any suitable for you, you can leave your CV as well.

This might help you.