Well water in honduras?

How is the well water in honduras?  Would it be better to have a rain collection system like they have in hawaii homes?  I would assume rain water to be the cleanest.  Anybody try this?

Hey Nelson,

You can use that water for showering and cooking but I would not use it for drinking. A rain system is good but you'll need to have a back up system during the summer. I live on Utila and that deliver a month supply of water for about $30...It will be cheaper on the mainland..

A beach homeowner in Phase 5 of LCBC has one that he designed. He just moved into his white 2 story with roof top terrace. By far the nicest beach home in La Ceiba. His home is 99% complete. If he's there when you visit he can show you his home and system

honduraschris wrote:

A beach homeowner in Phase 5 of LCBC has one that he designed. He just moved into his white 2 story with roof top terrace. By far the nicest beach home in La Ceiba. His home is 99% complete. If he's there when you visit he can show you his home and system

Sounds like a nice house do you have a pic you could post of the house?

I was thinking if the city water has not much pressure why not put a booster pump in the line to hold pressure like a RV pump.  Those little pumps put out lots of pressure.