Can anyone help

My sister husband cheated my sister n got married to other girl n took her to saudi now he is not come to india wat can we do and bring him to india
My sis husband had cheated n destroyed 4 girls lives till date so help her  ...

And exactly how would you like  us to help?????????????????????????????????

Bob K

I want to know that how can i do something after which he will be thrown out of the country ....by the authority and his visa gets cancelled and he is bound to come back to india!
Because of the crime he has done as he destroyed my sister's life and did'nt even think of their new born baby he is doing all this in each visit of his in india and again going back to saudi and taking
shelter and is enoying with his new wife
in saudi

Sounds like you need a lawyer or a "hit" man. :)

Maybe it is time for your sister to move on.  I don't see much good coming by continuing this personal vendetta.  Let the law handle it and then be done with it

Bob K

As English playwright said, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

I wonder if she thinks things will be better for her sister after this bum gets tossed out of Saudia Arabia and forced to come back to India? Certainly it will not be, it will probably be worse than ever.

Ayeshu,

You are aware that if he is Muslim, that in Saudi Arabia he can have more than one wife, aren't you? It's doubtful that they would request that he leave the country if he's legally married there.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Yes i m a muslim i aware of the terms n conditions in wich a person can marry another girl. He is not fulfiling all the requirements n expenses too.
Unequality in wives is a crime in eye of allah giving equal importance to every wife is important

N everytime he visit too india n gets married there. He is from india from mumbai. So this time he did his 4 marriage he is an indian guy. He works in dammam.he marries makes pregant n move for the next girl ilyd
in this way he is destroying every girl life

The best advice I can give is::divorce him. He is not worth to stay with him and your sister deserve better then this creepy selfish irresponsible annoying pain in the **s.

ayeshu wrote:

Yes i m a muslim i aware of the terms n conditions in wich a person can marry another girl. He is not fulfiling all the requirements n expenses too.
Unequality in wives is a crime in eye of allah giving equal importance to every wife is important

Breaking Indian law will be of little concern to the Saudi authorities.
If you can show he has taken a new wife without following his obligations as stated in Al Qur'an, you have more chance.
You'll probably need his passport number along with other details, and the number of the Saudi ministry of religious affairs, not Saudi immigration or police.

http://www.moia.gov.sa/Eng/TheMinistry/Pages/About.aspx

Primadonna wrote:

The best advice I can give is::divorce him. He is not worth to stay with him and your sister deserve better then this creepy selfish irresponsible annoying pain in the **s.

I would tend to agree, but you also have to consider the financial side.
I have no clue about Indian law on this subject, but Islamic law (A must in Saudi, as I understand it) clearly lays out the obligations of the husband,

Unlike the common misunderstandings regarding women in Islam, there is clear redress for an abandoned wife, and that's likely to be of concern to the Saudi religious affairs ministry.

You have a point, you don't know the other side of the story and I'm full aware of the rights for women in the Islam.
Hire a lawyer and he/she can advise her the best.

Who wants to stay married with this creature?
Surtainly not me, even I have no money.
My proud and self respect is to big.

Tell the Saudi authorities that he's Jewish.  He'll go back to India in no time.

We have his passport details his iqama his driving license all the above documents
But from where do i get the saudi ministry no. As u said in the above conversation

Read my link.

That's what he says to all the girls.

approach good lawyer

All his family is in saudi  he shows his passport
In his passport spouse name is empty.
For marring my sis he appoint a person to be his dad
He said his mum n dad is sick n rhey r in saudi

ayeshu wrote:

All his family is in saudi  he shows his passport
In his passport spouse name is empty.
For marring my sis he appoint a person to be his dad
He said his mum n dad is sick n rhey r in saudi

Use the link I supplied, tell them the details, making sure you mention he total failed to meet his obligations as laid down in Islam.
You'll need copies of marriage certificates and so on.

hi ayshu...

you have to give a written complaint to womens welfare commission office at your place. Also you have to submit a petition before the district collector and chief minister of your state.

Central and State Govt are very serious in these kinds of issues against women and within no time you can get it solved.

Dont worry ...take smart steps ...

So sad situation ((did you try to consult to a lawyer in your city ?

Hi
Tell me more about your sister`s story is she in Norway?

Have you contatced the embassy! May be they can help.

sanjaysaxena wrote:

yes she had contacted to the embassy but his husband is not obeying to the embassy people also they r trying their best
friends this poor lady needs a job urgently plz HELP her .

ayeshu wrote:
sanjaysaxena wrote:

yes she had contacted to the embassy but his husband is not obeying to the embassy people also they r trying their best
friends this poor lady needs a job urgently plz HELP her .

King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz of Saudi Arabia has ordered the creation of a website for his office through which any can make requests or lodge complaints directly to the Monarch.here is the link try to visit here  www.tawasol.royalcourt.gov.sa also here is the address where u can submit ur complain in written batter by an lawyer.      #2, Paschimi Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110057, India +91 11 4324 4444.

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR