Looking to make new friends

[moderated: Expat.com is NOT a dating Website.]

[ sentence : moderated.]

Hi Rachelle, I am looking to connect with people from Australia living in Canada.  My company has expanded to Australia and looking to build a network over there. If you or anybody you know has an entrepreneur spirit please contact me, thanks Tom

Hi all, I'm looking at moving to Canada (Toronto or Edmonton) this year and would be interested in trying to make a friend or 2 before I arrive.  Maybe bounce some questions off locals and find some common interests?

Hi,

I know this thread is quite an old one, but I just moved to downtown Toronto from Etobicoke and would like to find new friends. I want to make friends with people who want to:
- go for coffee, movies, art galeries, museums, concerts, etc.
- go to Toronto islands, ride a bike, play badminton or frisbee, play sports or games together
- discover new places in and around Toronto
- or exchange language knowledge - I want to improve my Italian and Spanish - I can offer knowledge of French and Russian

Briefly about myself, I am a guy (straight) originally from one of the former Soviet Union countries, but lived in Europe for 9 years before coming to Canada, Toronto. I speak English, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian - I want to improve my Italian and Spanish - I can offer knowledge of French and Russian

If you are interested, reply to my post.

Hi there! how are you?
I´m looking to make new friends because I want to move to Canada the next year =)

Wow, that's lots of language under your belt. You must be a straight polyglot!

Anvar2015 wrote:

Hi,

I know this thread is quite an old one, but I just moved to downtown Toronto from Etobicoke and would like to find new friends. I want to make friends with people who want to:
- go for coffee, movies, art galeries, museums, concerts, etc.
- go to Toronto islands, ride a bike, play badminton or frisbee, play sports or games together
- discover new places in and around Toronto
- or exchange language knowledge - I want to improve my Italian and Spanish - I can offer knowledge of French and Russian

Briefly about myself, I am a guy (straight) originally from one of the former Soviet Union countries, but lived in Europe for 9 years before coming to Canada, Toronto. I speak English, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian - I want to improve my Italian and Spanish - I can offer knowledge of French and Russian

If you are interested, reply to my post.

Hi! I can help you to practice spanish and I know a italian  a little bit
I plan to move to Canada the next year =)

@ philipyeo: Many thanks! Salamat! :) Straight polyglot indeed :)

HI THERE EVERYONE, I'M FROM CAMEROON, A COMPUTER NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR/CONSULTANT, I'M CURRENTLY NOT IN CANADA FOR THE MOMENT BUT WORKING THINGS OUT TO BE THERE IN THE NEXT 1 MONTH OR LESS, SO I THINK MAKING FRIENDS HERE IS A PRETTY GOOD IDEA, SO THAT BY THE TIME I GET OVER THERE, I WILL HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS ALREADY, I'M A VERY KIND , OPEN MINDED , JOVIAL, SOCIABLE, FUN MUSCULAR GUY, AND LOVE TO MAKING GOOD FRIENDS....MY SKYPE IS *** THANKS AND HOPING TO MAKE SOME GREAT BEAUTIFUL/ADORABLE FRIENDS HERE BOTH MALE/FEMALE...

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not post any contact details on the forum.

Hi akoteblaise,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please write in lower caps. Upper caps are often used when 'shouting'

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna  :)

Hello there Bhavna thanks so very much for the correction,

Hi there everyone, Im from Cameroon, a computer Network Administrator/Consultant. Im currently not in Canada for the moment but working things out to be there in the next 1 month or less, So I think making friends here is a pretty good idea, so that by the time I get over there, I will have a lot of friends already. I am a kind , open minded, jovial,sociable, fun muscular guy, and love to make friends…. Thanks and hoping to make some great beautiful/adorable friends here both Male/Female…

Anyone traveling from Toronto, Canada to Dubai or Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways on Oct 6th

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Expat.com is not a dating website.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I want to be your friend. But it is not possible for me to meet with you in Canada as  currently I am living in Bangladesh. Any tips for me to migrate into Canada.

J U Ahamed wrote:

I want to be your friend. But it is not possible for me to meet with you in Canada as  currently I am living in Bangladesh. Any tips for me to migrate into Canada.

You are off topic.

If you wish to migrate to Canada please read through the many posts on this subject which you can find on this section of the forum.

Hello Helen

Realizing that  your posting is quite old,  I just joined this forum recently. If you and friends would like to network, I am open to join. I originated from TZ . Cheers

I am from Toronto.  How about you

Let's meet up for coffee in Toronto  to discuss more.  Cheers

Hello,
I recently came here. I will be having a long stay in Toronto. I see that the post was in February. I hope you have got company in Toronto by now.

Hi, I'm Nikko.

Hi, I am coming to Toronto on 26th August ,looking for someone who can take me around the city.

hello there,
People in Toronto are friendly.
Write me back I am in the west of Toronto and is looking somehow busy life here.
Have a nice weekend.

Hello,

Trying to cheer up... :)

well come ***

hello there
how u feel now, have u got some friends too.
Well come here if u like it but I am from Mississauga west of Toronto.
I can offer u coffee dear. write me at ***
Ok, enjoy ur time and vacations.
Thanks.
Moodi.

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing personal contact details on the forum. I invite you to exchange them privately

hello everyone, i am from Burkina Faso but i am studying in new york. but the citu is getting hard for me so i am looking for some contact in Toronto, therefore i could get some informations about the formalities

Hi may we be friends? am in Sierra Leone  and you can email me at xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

well, come here, dear.

Hey guys, am also living in Toronto currently and found it hard to make friends, although i have some acquaintances. This is my last summer in Toronto and would like to make it my best. I am 24, been living in Canada for 5 yrs, my interests include travelling, food, wine, movies, gym among others. Do not hesitate to drop me a message

send me ur contact if you like it and enjoy nice warm weather now.

I would love to be your friend. I always found it interesting to meet new people. Can you connect though social networking sites?

what do you mean social networking site?

hi i am 21 i am an internatonal student in toronto . would like to be your friend

you are well come but you are studying here plus what is your nationality dear.
Thanks.

Hey can we be friends ?

i am vietnamese

cool so how can I help you why you are looking to be my friend dear.
Send me your contact number, please.

It took me approximately 2 years before I actually made some REAL friends... funny enough I met my Best friend on CMB (dating site !!!) Him and me didn't end up dating , but ended up being best friends and i have his back 200%!!! although I've met enough a-holes on those dating apps too.
I find the easiest  way to make friends is if you go to school here . during professional life its much harder, because people already have families and don't have time. Friendship is like any relationship - an investment (of time, effort, emotions etc). Also if you want to meet cool new people and just enjoy an evening having homa-made dinner - try my new startup - kinza.life. Hope to see you at one of my events:)

One day I'll try your new startup - kinza.life, to enjoy home-made food.

Closed