Looking for 5housemaids work in saudi

I am from Saudi and I looking for 5 Kenyan housemaids to work in Saudi have valid passport and medical check are ok
For contact
[email protected]

Looking for 5housemaids work in saudi
I am from Saudi and I looking for 5 Kenyan housemaids to work in Saudi have valid passport and medical check are ok
For contact
Ghorm1[at]hotmail.com

halo there alghroob, am happy to hear that. which city in Saudi? advice on the salary as well. its good for me to know the rules and regulations you have before a step. hoping to hear from u.

Hi Alghrooob,

Please post this job offer in the Housemaid jobs in Kenya section. It is in fact the most appropriate section for this type of offers.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

How much Salary?There are sam ladies  around who wish to be there.Be specific with regulations & Salaries.

Just a warning to anyone thinking of doing this type of work:  We have a friend whose passport was taken as soon as he arrived to work in Saudi.  This resulted in him basically being stuck there in not particuarly good living conditions, or pay, at the whim of his employer. 

I have also been on a flight with a number of Kenyan women who were returning home after quite a few years of 'service' in Dubai - they were ecstatic to have left and be on the way home.  I have also heard of many other instances where, particuarly young, Kenyan women are lured into such jobs, only to find that they are not as promised AND they are not free to leave when they want to.

Just be careful.

this is fake guys better stay away from this ... Reports suggest that they get people to work for free/low salary.. they also get harassed and badly treated

better stay here and die of hunger and starvation at least someone would have mercy ,going to work as a house girl in a home abroad is utter slavery and it is slavery that was started years back ! don't be fooled

There have been stories in the media of house helps coming back in coffins and a few coming back crippled due to the abuse they have suffered from those Saudi employers.  Please Kenyans use wisdom before you apply for such jobs.  Make sure you do your research.

Its better to die of hunger here in Kenya....

I'm a Kenyan lady working in Saudi Arabia now since August this year. Please ladies don't even think of coming here,first they take your passport the moment you get to the airport or any other identification document. I work for over 15hrs every day,no off days and I sleep on the floor. I'm returning back home end of this month without a single penny even after being overworked. It's a boring country and also you are not allowed to have any money with you. Please don't even think about it.