How to get US Visa in St. Kitts?

Excuse me, I'd like to know how to get US Visa in St. Kitts. My plan is going to St. Kitts to collect my passport in November, applying for US Visa, going to Miami for sometime, and finally going back to St. Kitts. Thank you so much for your kind reply. :)

There is no US Embassy or Consulate in St Kitts or Nevis. You will need to go to Barbados where the US Embassy is, and the visa will be processes there.  I'm not sure about the processing time, so I'd check with the Embassy there to learn about the process.

B

You will need to go to a US Embassy for an interview to obtain your US visa. The closest US Embassy is in Barbados. You can fill out the application for the visa online, pay your $160.00 fee and finally make an appointment for the visa interview (in Barbados). You will need to prove to the Embassy Officer that you have strong ties to the country of your residency, as well as prove that it is very clear that you will not attempt to simply "stay" in the US. You will be asked all kinds of questions about terrorism, or course, but the biggest issues is to prove that you will not overstay your permitted annual time. With a 40% rate of people staying in the US after the expiration of their 90 day maximum stay, this is a hot button issue.  Note that you will need to pay the fee before you schedule an appointment, can only change the appointment date a limited number of times, and the fee is non-refundable if you are rejected.