Are there any hi-tech positions for English speakers?

Hi guys,  we're moving to Prague soon.  Our friends are thinking of joining us.  I would like to forward this message on my friend behalf,  hope you can help :
I am considering relocating to Prague, and having a job opportunity there is a deal breaker for me.
I would like to know if you are familiar with openings related to internet security and networking.

Every information would be helpful!

Hi,

I'm not 100% sure if we'd have anything immediately open for you but if you'd like to drop me a copy of your CV I can at least give you a few tips about potential companies you can apply to?

You're welcome to email me directly at [email protected] any time. If you'd like, you can also check out our webpages at www.dorsetrecruitment.cz. Most of our current vacancies are listed on there and there's also some tools and info which hopefully provide a bit of help for people planning to relocate here.

Good luck with your move!

Iain

Hey,  thank you so much for your reply.  It's not for me.  But for a few friends.  I forwarded the message to them.  And they will start working on translating their cv in to English.  Are there any positions for those who don't hold a European passport?

My pleasure!

The job market in the Czech Republic for non-EU nationals is a bit more complicated as companies are fairly reluctant to go through the sometimes quite long process of Visa and Work Permit applications. It also depends very much on the skill set that people have. Certain high skilled IT roles can be open to non EU residents but not all. In any case, your friends are welcome to get in touch, we'll at least let them know if anything comes along in the future.

I appreciate it.  I'll make sure you get their cv as soon as they translate it.  Have a great week!

Courtesy to Natalystar's posting, may I, @lainDorset, I'm thinking of moving to Prague from Shanghai and wondering if I can land a job opportunity which would adore trading expertise particular with China, as well as Chinese and English language skill.

Thank you very much!