How to make friends in Zimbabwe

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in Zimbabwe :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Zimbabwe??

Thanks in advance for your participation

Zimbos are very friendly meet one person you meet everyone, happy people despite hardships if you need any info contact me was there last 6 months

We are moving to Hwange(wankie) and I have no idea what to expect, where did you live?

FRIENDS AND VISITORS
If are willing to travel to Zimbabwe,truly you are wellcome and will show you all interesting places.When we genuinely like ourselves, we become more attractive to other people. We have more to offer others because we are not constantly focused on our own image and reputation.
We become better friends because we don't cling. We are secure enough to spend time with a friend because we want to, not because we need to.

Zimbabweans are really friendly. I just traveled there last months and everyone was friendly and helpful. Don't be shy, just say hi!

My advise to all guys coming from the first world developed countries, when you get to Zimbabwe try and get out to the rural areas. It's much more fun there you get exposed to a different world to the obe you are used to that of street light  noisy cars and all. The countryside is quiet and serene. If you need to go out on a weekend expedition get in touch with me. I am available to show you around.