How to make friends in Brunei

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in Brunei :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Brunei??

Thanks in advance for your participation

I am male;;46 years old and want to have an women from brunai as an friend;

hi mamad,Brunei is a conservative muslim country,meaning they rather foreigners obey & respect their local customs.having friends of the opposite sex is not a problem,but living together is!& yadayada....if u get my drift.there are actually religious police checking up on inappropriate behavior where their men/women customs are breached,u may be asked to leave the country within a short period of time & blackmarked if they feel u have wronged their customs,no court case needed.other than that the name DARUSSALAM"Abode of peace" actually stands up to its name!

[email protected]

@rinho -> Instead of giving your email add, you could give us a brief introduction! :/

Thank you,
Aurélie

assalam 3alaykom

Hi All,

Are there any social events that expatriate community is already doing here? I just landed here and I want my free time to be fun-filled, of course w/o breaching the law of Brunei.

Things like playing music together, (i play drums), or even sports like basketball, etc..

Dennis

:) by interaction

A newbie in Brunei here, avid golfer and into fitness. 44 years old and likes long drives to explore and travel.

Hi.. My name fina .. From Miri 😊

looking for consultant in brunei

:D

Hi I am Joe

@mahmad hello I'm Mariel applying work in Brunei waiting for employer

Hello Yenjie Mharlie,

Welcome on board !

This is an old thread and I am closing it. I fear that you won't get any response from that member. Should you need any info, feel free to create a new thread on the Brunei forum so that active members may guide you.

Regards,

Bhavna

[Topic]

Closed