Expats in Naples?

Hi

Are there any fellow expats in naples? Really missing speaking English here so please contact me if you're here :)

Hi vallycrazy,

The thread has been moved to the Naples forum for info.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hi! How can I add you? I am new in this forum ...

Hi this is amith vikram from India.I am planning to do my PhD in Napoli Federico/uni of delle marche (anacona),can u suggest me which one is the best uni in terms of job perspective n brand...and can u help me with knowing more on cost of accommodation and food and people in Naples regards: amith u can mail me in [email protected]

Hi, can you give me youe email adress?

Hi there, Im from London and now live in Pompei but work in Napoli on Mondays,Tuesdays and Thursdays if you wanna meet up then just let me know, we can meet up for lunch.

U work in a school called Union Jack.

Hi haven't checked this in a while yes how do i add u do u have facebook? Or WhatsApp? I've tried sending you a private message with my number so pleaseget in touch! :)

Hi  me to haven't been on, I've  literally just got to  London I'll be here till April and  I do have Facebook Lisa Alexandra, hope all is well

hello
Phd in what ?

If anyone in Naples, please do contact me..

Thank You.

Hi I am planning to move to Naples I wanted to ask somethings can you help please

Hi, I dont live in Naples, I'm also planning to move, but sure ask i might be able to help .