I'm a indian and need help of indian people in lagos nigeria

Hi all I'm from india pune working in nigeria as a executive chef for hotel last 4 years and staying in lagos but now looking for new job pls anyone can help me to get a job in hotel ,restarount, resorts,or catering or any hospitality firm

Hi sharadkol and welcome on board :)

It would be best if you could post your CV in the section hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Lagos.

Why do you want to leave your current job?

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Hello,
Hasna.
Thanks for caring and advicing me to post my resume on that section but my resume is already there.
And for job I want to leave coz of salary.

Thanks,
Sharad

hello how are you doing now i am not in nigeria i live in egypt if you need visa or job in egypt let me know

Ok let me know if u seen job accroding to requirement salary and postion

Hello Sharad,

Santosh here from Hyderabad., Native of Bangalore., need some tips.

Plz be in touch.

Regards.,
Santosh

hi all... please let me know if lagos is effected with EBOLA.. and about the company STERLING OIL

ajseban007 wrote:

hi all... please let me know if lagos is effected with EBOLA.. and about the company STERLING OIL

Welcome to the forum.
As a new member could you please introduce yourself to the forum.  That way members may then answer your post. 

Have you done a Goggle search for Sterling Oil ??

A Google search will also give you the current information about Ebola. The WHO website will assist you.

My name is joy I base in lagos nigerian Pls anyone looking for indian cook or cleaning,pls email me on *** or call *** thanks

Am in lagos nigerian, my Qualification is SSCE

Hi, getting Indian brothers is not hard. You can find them in Lagos. They are lot of them working in plastics and machinery industries in Nigeria. Check: godrej machinery online the Nigeria location. Try
To update you more. Be blessed.

Hi I am coming to Lagos next month. Are there any Indian community get together/activities.

@susheelraina

You have posts on an old (2014) inactive thread. I suggest you open a new thread, with a little introduction about yourself.
Will you be working or holidaying.

I will be working at Logas.w

Again, you have posted on an old inactive thread. Open a new one.

Hi

Is there a Pakistani community in Lagos?

Regards
Aadam

Suggest you to contact your country embassy. They will help you in best way.

@joy1989

I need a bartender in a small lodge that run bar and restaurant

Hello E10GuestHouse,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly add a job offer advert in the Jobs in Lagos section. Interested members will directly contact you.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team