Car rental

HI Guys,

I need to rent a car(feeling brave enough to tackle the roads here now).
Any recommends from anyone who recently hired a car? Something small will do me just fine.

Look forward to your thoughts as always.

Hey betty

You can rent a car from budget, avis, Avenue rent a car

they have got best price

cheers

Tooranco and Prime Rentals are really good and cheap.

Tooranco - 17728998

Prime Rental - 17600015

Hi Yaseen,

Thanks for the tip.

Betty

Hey betty

U most welcome....

cheers

I have a few friends who rent. They pay around 110 BD for the tiny Kia rollerskate (picanto?) to about 170 BD or so for a VW Passat.  They all went through dealers so if you shop around I'm sure you can get a better deal. I wouldn't recommend Avis is all I will say here.

Good luck and happy driving!

You can also rent vehicles from places like Kanoo, who have a dedicated car rental company.

The first month I landed here, I rented from Udrive. This is my second month and I have rented from Tooranco. 170 BD per month for a 2013 Nissan Sunny. I checked out many others, and found Tooranco to be the most competitive in pricing

Hi Jo,

Tooranco is going to fix us up.

Thank you to everyone who replied to my dilemma. We have chosen Tooranco

Are you able to rent a car from the airport?  It's coming down to wire for us and although we have someone picking us up from the airport, I don't want to be stuck in the house until our vehicle gets here.

Yes you can. There are plenty of car rental shops at the airport. You will see them as soon as you leave the area you collect your bags and past customs

Okay... Thank you brightonguy.

Also don't forget places will often times deliver the rental car to you if you ask. 

They bring 2 cars and leave yours while they drive back after the paperwork is all sorted.

Hope you found what you're looking for!