Query regarding to VISA and work permit in China

Hi, Guys,
I just moved to China for a couple weeks, and I am currently on Q1 Visa,
I would love to set up a small cafe-like shop in Beijing,
So I will be sooo grateful if anybody would share their personal experience or advises on how to get the work permit or the VISA that allows me to run a business in China.

Many thx!!!!! :))))

Jack hi

If you are the legal rep of a company you can get a 2yr work (Z) visa. I speak from personal experience (just renewed it a couple of weeks ago for another 2 yrs.)

pm me your email address and if poss a contact phone number and I will get someone to walk you through the process of establishing a WOFE.

Hi,Jack,
For work permit ,there will be requirement about the company in china,need to confirm if your company have the qualification to do work permit for foreigner.confirm with local policy station.
And about to get the work permit ,Now have two way ,One way need back to your own country ,Anther way is that you can finished it in hk.
The whole process time to get the forienger work permit totally around 2 months to finished.
This is my work experience for foreigner friends get one year work permit in shenzhen city ,Hope this can be helpful to you.
If it is your first time to apply for it ,advice you can apply it through your local visa agency will be great helpful for you.

Your reply is very much appreciated, Catherine !!! :)