Study in germany

Hello everybody,hope everything's good with you , I'm Moroccan and i'm on my graduation year so i have like first choice : Stdying in Germany ! I hope someone could tell me about a university where I can study something about Business or Economics and In english of course , thanks!

Hello ferryani and welcome to Expat.com :)

While waiting for members to give you some tips for your study, I invite you to read out this article about :

Studying in Germany

This will help you a lot!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

thank you :)

Try this webpage for a list of all universities and courses in Germany:
www.study-in.de
Please note that the (still few) courses held in English usually incur high school fees, comparable to UK or USA.

Hi,

There are many universities where you can study in english. The most important thing is to choose the city. Berlin, Bremen are good for students because they are cheap and multicultural.

Hello Friends. Am a Nigerian. I have completed an undergraduate course in biochemistry and I want to study medicine in Germany. Pls I need to kno all the requirements and procedures in applying to a medical school in Germany.hearty cheers

Check study-in.de for authoritative information - and contact the respective university you want to study at for the application procedure and requirements.
Do you know German language? A B1 language is needed, as far as I know, to gain university entry.

Thanks @Pebbi