What is marriage and what makes it happy or unhappy

:cheers: so do you admit that women are more intelligent from man.and men cant hide any thing from their woman.

well i admit that women can do interrogation better then a man  :dumbom: pardon me  jokes a part  but i  know one thing don't cheat on them. It may seem foolproof, but women tell each other everything about everything. Trust me, they WILL find out.so a tiny advice think million time before u speak to ur woman.and try not to make too much argument with her.stay clam.and try to be honest and faithful in every relation whether u r man or woman,

:/  i got your point.let me see you seems like you are phd in womenisam or you have hurt by them.

:o  well madam it is not about hurt or phd . it is a fact that women tend to be more concerned about their marriages than us(men). They try to improve them but on other hand can't stop complaining about their marriages to their closest friends and sometimes to anyone who will listen. And they also file for divorce twice as often as men.that's mean women loss their hope in any relationship twice as often as men.

Shandhakumar wrote:
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

I wouldn't want any car called a Punto.

That's why it was not given to you.  ;)

That and the fact that I don't work for that Indian company.

syed zee wrote:

Pardon me but never put finger on any one

So touching Ron Jeremy is out?  I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to anyway.

Passive-aggressively passing judgment on people is judging them.  You might not recognize it, but you're doing it.

I'm still waiting for an example of the plagiarism that you accused me of.  A simple link to the post will do.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
syed zee wrote:

Pardon me but never put finger on any one

So touching Ron Jeremy is out?  I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to anyway.

Passive-aggressively passing judgment on people is judging them.  You might not recognize it, but you're doing it.

I'm still waiting for an example of the plagiarism that you accused me of.  A simple link to the post will do.

i don't want to explain myself to u. i just know accusing some one is very easy business.and sorry to say some people talk with out prof. so u do that business and  i will mind my business.

Hey guys # Haileyin # syed stop the argument you two were out off topic here,, wherever I read a thread and find two of you always get on fight ,,, why?? This site is not a site to point out who is right or wrong but a site to help others and share our thought!!    Diversity is beautiful

too much arguments also result of unhappy marriages.

So Hailey and Syed should marry!

beppi wrote:

Ha ha ha ha I can't imagine how they spend the days, probably there would be flying plate and pillow  :dumbom:

beppi wrote:

for God sake ! did i done any thing wrong with u guys.Madam haily is all ready married just pray for that poor guy.  :offtopic: i am a simple guy and a human so i do mistakes many time so i cant handle intellectual women like madam haily.and i dont want to do  :sosad: suicide

well guys you should not treat any one like that just focus on your tread.Try to respect every one's opinion and just chill.Try be friendly and try to listen each others that also make your marriages or any relation a strong one. Give regard to earn regard.Thank you

well i shell apologize but believe me that's not my idea my two very sweet friends r trapping me in a close hell door and i just told them there r many other who trapped there so pray for them don't push me into that as a ordinary man i am not prefect at all and as for RESPECTED MADAM(  ) is an perfect intellectual person.so my point is simple that one wrong + one perfect cant live together and it is also a reason of a unhappy marriage.

guyz just try to to be more informative and just share your ideas.and try to accept each other. and don't take Criticism in a bad way.and also avoid criticize on others

syed zee wrote:

i don't want to explain myself to u. i just know accusing some one is very easy business.and sorry to say some people talk with out prof. so u do that business and  i will mind my business.

I could not agree more.  For example, when you accused me of plagiarism without any hint of proof whatsoever.  I'm still waiting for a link to that post.

Bidara sary wrote:

Hey guys # Haileyin # syed stop the argument you two were out off topic here,, wherever I read a thread and find two of you always get on fight ,,, why?? This site is not a site to point out who is right or wrong but a site to help others and share our thought!!    Diversity is beautiful

I'm not arguing with anyone.  I'm simply pointing out that copyright violation is an international crime.  A few lawsuits from the copyright owners could get this place closed down.

But it is pretty pointless.  If no one else cares that Julien could easily be sued into the poorhouse because of this guy, why should I?

Dr.Anna wrote:

guyz just try to to be more informative and just share your ideas.and try to accept each other. and don't take Criticism in a bad way.and also avoid criticize on others

That's good advice.  Let's see what happens.

Dr.Anna wrote:

sorry to say but some persons never change and they will feel like that insulting other respected members and accusing them is there right.let me tell them that they are not feeding all of us.sorry to say they r playing a very risky game.

mr syed & madam hailye please stop it you are educated so try to be cool and please we want you both to set a noble example.and accept each other who ever started it just stop please this is a very nice post so let us put our experiences and good thoughts on it.

just ignored them kasih sayang. let us back to the post! what i realize is that never ask to many questions to your life partner and if he or she make any mistake just forgive him or her.and if your partner is sad just talk to him or her and if he or she needs to be alone for some time just give them a space.try to listen each other's point of view.

:top: but as a woman some time i feel jealous because my husband is a pilot and there many bad women out there. and some time it makes me so hyper and i ask too many questions and when he come back home from his trip i check his pockets and his luggage ask for his mobile but every time he look in my eyes and said alaye see there is no room for any one else.i know he loves me but i cant stop suspecting.i am mother of three sons and afraid that my this act makes my marriage unhappy please tell me what to  :unsure

Jealously is part of what they called love,, sometimes it needed to be jealous,,
For man trust is very important,, they tend to wish woman not to ask too much question yet they wish woman to understand everything

Bidara sary wrote:

Jealously is part of what they called love, well no jealousy is not a part of love or any relation yea but caring about ur partner is something else, sometimes it needed to be jealous,,
For man trust is very important, and yes i agreed that trusting on each other is a must factor of any relation but jealousy some time makes us so negative and aggressive and we destroy our important things by our own hands so we try to avoid such feeling and Bad Attitude  , they tend to wish woman not to ask too much question yet they wish woman to understand everything

well i m not saying that men always right but they r not always wrong either and same formula is for women too. every one try to avoid questioning.so in every day to day life we have to try to built a strong chemistry between each other and give respect to each other's feelings and try not to suspect any one in any relationship that's my point of view u can agree or disagree with me

kasih sayang wrote:

:top: but as a woman some time i feel jealous because my husband is a pilot and there many bad women out there. and some time it makes me so hyper and i ask too many questions and when he come back home from his trip i check his pockets and his luggage ask for his mobile but every time he look in my eyes and said alaye see there is no room for any one else.i know he loves me but i cant stop suspecting.i am mother of three sons and afraid that my this act makes my marriage unhappy please tell me what to  :unsure

If you continue this behaviour then one day he will leave you.  And this is exactly what you are afraid of.
Stop it!!! When he gets back home after a few days,  give him his rest, cook one of his favourite meals and smile. Make him that he is proud of you,  that he feels beloved by you, show him respect.  After all he is the one who brings the money in and you can support him.
And I can assure you that he has no reason to look to other women.

she is concerned about him and that's mean she is a great lover but i agree ! jealousy isn't right way to show some one his importance. SO kasih sayang every women do concerned but not in a aggressive mood just let it eeeeze  and try to give your man little bit free space don't ask to many questions and if he do want to talk about some thing just give him time and relax but don't force him believe me he will tell you every thing by himself without asking.try it and then share what happened we will wait

Life is a good reflexin  to who u r beleve me if u reely have pure heart  and u r really honest u will attract honest man....

reflection not reflexin , believe not beleve,  really or rely not reely but thank othyy for ur opinion :huh: today i red a very beautiful poem today by Jay Loveless i want share few lines with u guys.

"Tell me that this fear is just paranoia in my mind,
we're not straining, we're not struggling,
we're not sinking, we're just fine
I'm not perfect my dearest, but damn have I tried,
and I'll try harder but I know I'll have the same results every time
Do you want me all the ways that I am?
With all the struggles and the tears and the clinging to your hand
I fear your getting further and Im left on the shore to stand,
watching you in the distance with a bullet in my hand
Tell me all this worry, its just clutter in my mind,
tell me not to worry that we're doing just fine"

as i know we never feel shy about telling our feelings to our love ones and always try to be the first to say i love u.these are not just word they r a strong bound between u and them. Marriage is a full time commitment not only to ur life partner but to urself to.try ur best to avoid making small issues so much bigger that u cant handle.and never decide aggressively take ur time and give ur partner some time to think over it too with cool mind. bcoz it is heard to make any relation but very easy to destroy.

Friendship first is the key. My fiance is Indian, we have been together 3 years, and we are amazing together, not because of love, or trust or compassion. All of those things come with being friends, he is my best friend, and in being that person I show him nothing but respect, love honest, trust and compassion. You have to know and care for them as a friend before you can know and understand them as a husband and lover.

:top:

Primadonna wrote:
kasih sayang wrote:

If you continue this behaviour then one day he will leave you.  And this is exactly what you are afraid of.
Stop it!!! When he gets back home after a few days,  give him his rest, cook one of his favourite meals and smile. Make him that he is proud of you,  that he feels beloved by you, show him respect.  After all he is the one who brings the money in and you can support him.
And I can assure you that he has no reason to look to other women.

Thanks friends i really try to change.tonight my husband is returning home so i really try to surprise him with all good advises from you.

Bidara sary wrote:

Jealously is part of what they called love,, sometimes it needed to be jealous,,
For man trust is very important,, they tend to wish woman not to ask too much question yet they wish woman to understand everything

terima kasih mba(mean thank you)

:o u don't have to change just try to adjust urself and  avoid too much interrogations. in any relationship just try to be in givers not in takers.

I really appreciate for all your advises .Yeah i will try my best to surprise my man. :thanks:

Most of the post are about what we want to say or  to comment on a particular post or a particular person in place of talking about the topic................but anyway its a forum where it happens always..................

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR