Any Moroccans or Brits in Metro Manila?

Hi All,

Just checking if there are any Moroccans/Arabs/Brits in Metro Manila.  I'm new to the city and want to make friends:)

Look forward to your replies!

2011 traveller

here in alabang they have union tavern owned a british guy. they are everywhere!

pinaymentor

Thanks Pinaymentor!
I'll wait to hear about one of your networking events so I can meet people there too.

2011Traveller

Yup half-Moroccan :) Just sent you a message. Cheers! Nadia

Hello another one that has joined Manila 4 months so far. Still here?????
Nf

my friend's husband is moroccan, although he is not a member here. I will be glad to connect you to him though.

hii im moroccan in metro manila contact me if you need help or meet friends im married here (Moderated: please avoid leaving your contact details on the forum for your own security)

Egyptian on board. PM me your contacts. :)

Hi Hybrid,

Please note that you posted on an old thread (2011)

Why don't you start a new discussion on the Manila forum for better visibility?

Are you looking for new friends in Manila?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

hi! it's meryam.. my hubby and my youngest will be here on april and im looking for egyptian group for him to know and feel comfortable here in the country. they will be travelling from cairo. i hope it's fine to be friend with you.  :gloria:)   god bless! shukran!

There is an Phil Basketball Association popular ball club Ginebra player, he is half morrocan Ababou Dylan is his name :-)

Hi is there a arab group for expat here? My dad is a syrian and my mom is a filipina. Also my husband is a syrian. Glad if you can help us find arabic resto in manila

Hello to all,

My partner's egyptian and he is feeling a bit home-sick. I think getting in touch w/ the Arab community in manila(bonifacio global city/makati) would do him good.

He's mid-30s. He loves soccer & table-tennis & tennis. Anyone interested in organizing drinks soon after work in the fort for instance?

Hi, i am charles, a Brit. have travelled extensively in phills, if i can be of any help let me know

Hi Laknif, Am Moroccan based here in Pinas, been callng your number today!!Hope you are doing well .Let's see each other.

.Have a good day!

Hi there, Am Moroccan for new friends, any around here at the moments?

Cheers

Egyptian here! Unfortunately living outside metro manila but can connect online :)