Im looking for Filipino Friend in Germany

glad to be here and have a new user account. currently residing here in Munich and would be willing to meet ups the kababayan out there. cheers!

Hi, kabayan my Name is Lyne want to move in Hamburg soon, and just want to meet New Friends there and hope na magkaroon din ako ng Filipino Friends.
Best regards Lyne

Hi I'm pinay looking for friend any one nearby duuseldorf, koln, Hannover ? I'm still learning the language here and l just married last year w/ my German bf .

Hi how are you?

I've been in Munich last August for visitor's visa for 3 mos...and now planning to go back again this May or June...where are you sa Munich?

baze31 wrote:

hi kumusta? who lives in münchen dyan??! have anice day! t.c. :P

Hey! Anyone in düsseldorf? Pinoy here with no pinoy friends in düsseldorf or nearby city

Hi I'm Pinay I wanna meet Filipinos. I'm living near in Hummelsbüttel Hamburg. Anyone nearby?

Hi Thess,
Pinay din ako, soon to move in Hamburg, wann meet some filipinos too.
my name is Lyne if you have whatsapp or vieber you can end msg and i'm glad to reply you soon,

Lg Lyne

hi perlyn,im krischelle,im also pinay mum,living in berlin germany..i want to know about ur self!!thank u and god bless!!

...looking for friends here in Regensburg.. came here last week and planning to move my family here if will have the opportunity...pls pm me. Thanks

How are you, my kababayans?!

I live in Wiesbaden, Germany, more than half an hour away from Frankfurt and 15minutes from Mainz. I am married to an American who is assigned in Germany for work. Have been living here for almost 4 years now and moved from Heidelberg to Wiesbaden.

Just holler if you need any tips or if you'd like to meet up. Taraaaa! :)

Angela

Hello po, nice meeting you here =)

Hello po! I am new here in augsburg. and i want to meet new people here :)

hello,, i just arrived  here in germany i am also looking for a filipino friend that i can talk with..which part of germany are zou now

its really nice to meet my kababayan here in germany, i don't know their language yet and i have the hard time to understand them and they can't understand me either, specially when i go to grocery shop just to buy my personal needs, i stay here in my house when my fiance is gone for work and i need some friend that i can talk too while he is gone so i wont be homesick here and thinking my family back home.

I lived in Augsburg bayern. And you?ilan taon kana? Kailan kapa dito?

i am 31,, how about you?

yeah just arrived last 2 days from zh im also filipina. Im from Berlin

Anyone living in Munich??? Want to meet pinoys here in Munich so I could have friends to hang out with during free time.

Hi I am from Munich....san ka sa Munich?

Very near BMW Welt. Here in Olympiadorf. And you?

I see...I am here in Allach ... 30 mins to Hauptbahnhof  ( Sbahn )

Nice. Well I hope we can meet up sometime kht sa hauptbahnhof na lng. Wala pa kong kakilalang pinoy dto sa Munich e.

Sure.. ;)

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

Hello,

Just a reminder to everybody here that when posting to any of our Anglophone forums would you kindly do so in ENGLISH ONLY, out of consideration to all of our members.

Each of our forums has 5 separate language-specific versions (English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) which you can access by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of each page and selecting the desired language in the drop-down window. Please note that in these forums you should post ONLY in the language of that forum.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Great :-) Weekend would be great. Let me know when you are free to meet up.

hello everyone there in germany i prefer filipinos because as of now im here in russia im planning to go germany for work i need some advice from u guys of info on whereabouts germany hope i can find soon one who is honest and sincere to me to give all the information i must know before going there..thankx and gob bless all

hello dear pwede ba kita maging friend dito kc sa ngayon dito ako sa russia at may plano me punta at work dyan sa germany gusto ko lang malaman lahat ano need ko gawin ..lahat ng dpat ko malaman lalo sa pglakad ng visa..pls reply po ha slamat call me ate marisa im from bikol glad to have friend like u

hello u could add me to your contact even im here in russia..ok

Marisa,

When posting to this Anglophone forum would you kindly post in ENGLISH ONLY.

Please read the GERMANY FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT section regarding language.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

hello my dear im marissa i am pinay and as of now working here in russia....i had an american friend shes a woman working here also in russia....she going back now in germany after this year and she was convincing me to work also in germany....shes an american woman but she liked much in german....i am also planning to work there in germany if is that okay for you my dear to give me adviced or informations or tips on going there for work or some important things that i must know please?.....especially in getting visa and getting work...that would be very nice to hear from you....please reply me soon...godbless u always..thanks have a nice day

Hi i'm also from berlin,anyone here near potsdamerplatz and alexanderplatz?  :)

Hallo filipina aupair  hier!! Kaufbeuren.  Senden Sie mir bitte eine private Nachricht! Dankeeee :)

@ joj23 > Please post in english only on this enligh speaking forum please. :)

thanks

Priscilla

Hi guys, any kakabayan licing in Freiburg? I am weng and Im here for 2 months for my training. Sana may kapwa filipino akong makilala to show me around the area

I love Freiburg! It's a small beautiful city. But sadly, I live too far from you to show you around and play by the Bächle while enjoying some Freiburger wine.

mabuhay

Im filipina as well living in Berlin pm me for chikas hehe

Hi!! I'm joy from Phil.  I look forward to meet filipino here in offenbach.. I'm close to Frankfurt  I'm here last Feb and I haven't meet any filipino yet. I'm hoping to find here. Im super duper homesick I need some kababayan to talK with.. Thanks

😂😂😂

No problm

PORTUGUESE

O que é que você não conseguem entender, gente? Têm nada mais e nada menos que 12 avertências que isto é um fóro INGLÊS. Mesmo assim, vocês recusam a falar inglês. Você entende I o que está escrita aqui??? Acho que não. Você não acha mal educado, rude e esnobre??? É claro que você acha isso! Então me diga, por favor, qual é a diferença quando vocês ficam aqui falando Tagalog, ignorando todas as advertências, hein? Sabe uma coisa? Nós também achamos que é mal educado, rude e esnobre quando vocês estão falando Tagalog aqui. É uma falta total de respeito para os outros membros. Entendeu???

Eu pessoalmente cansei disso há muito tempo!!! Arrogância total.

NOW IN ENGLISH SO YOU GUYS FINALLY GET THE MESSAGE (MAYBE)!!!

What is it that you guys don't seem to understand? There have be no more, no less than 12 warnings on this topic that this is an Anglophone forum. Even so you guys refuse to speak English. Do you understand what is written here? I think not. Don't you think it was impolite, rude and snobbish??? Sure you think that! Then tell me, please, what is the difference when you're here speaking Tagalog, ignoring all the warnings, hey? Do you know something? We also think it's impolite, rude and snobbish when you're here speaking Tagalog. It's a total lack of respect for our other members. Get it???

I personally have gotten tired of this a long time ago!!! Total arrogance.

Closed