From Mauritius - Seeking friends in Bangalore

Hello,

I am Kim from Mauritius. I am working in Bangalore for couple of years now. I am looking to make some friends here and explore the city. Anyone can reach out to me too in case they need any help.

Hello Kim :)

Welcome on board Expat.com

So as to help you get better interactions, kindly note that a new thread was created from your post on the Bangalore forum.

I invite you to participate on others threads in our Networking in Bangalore section of the forum so as to increase your chances to meet new people around you.

Best Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi,,,, its Sheriff iam from bangalore,,,,, nice to meet you,,,,, may i have your phone,,,,, iam working with American MNC,, here in bangalor.  :)

Hey Kim!, where are you staying? Im currently staying in Hyatt for a few weeks. Love to meet some of you peeps too. Im from Manila btw :)

hi.. can we connect....i live in bangalore as well...9820909341

what do u do in Bangalore my number is +919500045410

I was on international assignment here for 2 weeks. how bout you guys?

Hi I am Danish from Bangalore, how are you doing.. Well frankly I know the city was here before for a long time but recently I arrived here in bangalore again, it would be wonderful to explore amazing things.. 08095916002.. You can get in touch with me

Hi Kim,

I am Rishu from Bangalore. and also working from couple of years.
My hobbies are learning Culture and languages .

What about you ?

:)

So nice of you . .  . . you are always welcome

Pauwawi, Why i can't send u pm ??? no opition to send message....  :-(

Nice to meet u.I am from bangalore.Get in touch

Bangiman

bangiman wrote:

Hi, I am from Delhi . . .  I am a professional astrologer, psychic and healer . . . .
Would you like to be my friend . . . .

(Moderated:  :offtopic:  + This topic is about making friends )

Nice but for me to can reste on contact now I study if next year(December 2015) you want make business between my country and India and your country I am there,  now I must know you

Hi.. How are you? I have friends from Quatre Bornes.. I am from Singapore .. Currently in Bangalore

Hi Kim r u still in India. Vanessa,mauritian in Mumbai. We can meet up if you here.

i had been in mauritius like 3 time , nice people , nice culture , and i till get in touch with my Mauritius friends by online (skype) so lets talk together online ,my skype id is yakusina , am in bangalore , sometime we can have cafee together , thanks for your post

Hello Kim,

How are you doing?
I saw your post and am quite interested in it as I am new to Bangalore and looking to make new friends as well.

Please let me know if you will like to meet up this weekend.

Thanking you in advance for reading this message.

I'll look forward to hear from you.

Cheers^^
Yokai

I am Dr Sunilkumar Hebbi from Bangalore you want to make friendship ..****.living in Sarjapur road Bangalore..

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for your security, please do not put your phone number on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi
Iam from Bangalore but but now iam on business tour will be back soon
I had been to seychels several times near ur place
Thank u

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use the private message system for that