Need info regarding residency papers

My question: I have arrived in Kuwait on a resident visa from my home country.

Are the original police report and medical exam reports that were validated in the Kuwait embassy in my home country required to finish the process of obtaining my iqama in Kuwait?

Everything I have read says no, that I need to get fingerprints and medical exams here, with those and some additional paperwork obtained here and photographs, I can go through the process.

Only the gentleman in my company now says I need the original police criminal record, and maybe, the medical records too, which they didn't tell me to bring before arrival, so I didnt.

Did you find you needed these?

Any advice would be much appreciated...

Cheers

Larry

Hi, Larry

Welcome to Kuwait!

I don't think you need any additional papers from your home country for getting a residency visa once you have arrived Kuwait since you provided criminal record before you got visa when you were at home but we do need to start over with medical check up and fingerprints in order to get civil identification card.

Hope this information will help.
Have a great day!

Bingxi

Hey Larry,... did you figure out and or work through your issues?  Message me with your specifics and I might be able to answer a few of your questions or at least point you in a plausible direction. 

Hope everyone is having a good week!   :)