Looking for friends :)

Hello, I'm Arev, an Armenian girl born in Aleppo/Syria, living in Turkey :)

I came to Istanbul 2 years ago as an EVS volunteer for 11 months but I fell in love with Istanbul and decided to live here for a while (so far it's been 2 years), so I got a job as an IELTS instructor and stayed here :)
I'm easy-going, friendly and open-minded person. I love languages and cultures, thats one of the reasons I love Istanbul I guess. I love meeting new people, sharing experiences and exploring new things. I can be very busy with work sometimes, but I will still find time to meet my people.

Looking forward to meeting you !!!! :)

Hello Arev,

I am happy to welcome you to Expat.com :)

Thank you for your nice introduction.

What do you really like in Istanbul please?

Cheers

Priscilla  :cheers:

hello.
have a nice day.
can have a coffee together please?
i have experiance in 13years in traveling in the world.
speaking 5 lang. including arabic.
can be a good friends???

hi Bahar.. are u still in İstabul?

hi arev, nice to see like you kind person , i m an engineer ,i m looking for nice people around me and hangout together,
my life also busy because of work,
i prepare myself for IELTS, i hope you can help me, i can get private lessons no problem,
see you

[moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website]

ı live alone in ankara .so sometimes it is good meet  people ı actualy spent  time  lesson but ı have also  some time to rest

hi arev ı m turkish :)ı live ankara

Ciao I am Carlo Alberto, moving to Istanbul in Feb. but coming to this city for 15 years...
Hope we can be friend...

hi
I am from Iran I moved to istanbul 4 month ago and I am studying master of mechanical engineering in Istanbul Tech university. I looking for some new friends in here too. So I would like to meet you.

thanks

Hi

If you like to dance, please write me.

[email protected]

hello ... ı am lookıng for frıends ın ızmır :) ıf you are ınterested just text me :)) ı can speak englısh turkısh and arabıc also ...