I come from indonesia - would like to meet pakistani people

Hi to all my expat frendz in pakistan I stying in jakarta(indonesia)now a dayz I m.in pakistan to explor some import n export biz between indo-pak PTA..I would like to meet expat male n female wich staying in.pakistan to share their times..u wellcome any time

Hello khanshan

welcome to the forum of Expat.com ;)

I invite you to participate on threads in our section Networking in Islamabad so as to increase your chances to find friends.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

My ecpats frends my pakistan contct ph no.iz xxx u wellcome any time 4 sharing some.pak.knowlge..khan

You are welcome to Pakistan (Moderated: no free ads for your paintings on the forum pls)

I love panting but unfotunatly im in punjab fsd..sorry dear

Hi what are you by profession ? And where r you residing in Pakistan

khanshan wrote:

Hi to all my expat frendz in pakistan I stying in jakarta(indonesia)now a dayz I m.in pakistan to explor some import n export biz between indo-pak PTA..I would like to meet expat male n female wich staying in.pakistan to share their times..u wellcome any time

well come back to Pakistan

well came brother to Pakistan did u like my country and did u try the Indonesian food i really miss my food here

hello all ,

how are you all ??

i am from pakistan , lives in islamabad.

i am also new in expact blog..

i love to meet new peoples and travelling , sharing the experiences..

i am very friendly , jolly and happy person :)

nice to see you soon !!

nice to have u here brother

Hello how are you and welcome to Pakistan

you are welcome here...please meet me if you would like to know more about Islamabad.My name is Raza.

If you are still there in Pakistan for business you can contact me by phone or email.

** I live in Lahore my wife is Indonesian

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

oh it's ok.. so tell me what can i do for you? waiting to hear from you. thank you

I live in Lahore

ghilmankazmi at g=====

Hi

Where you live Kasih. My Wife is from Probolinggo and now in Lahore

hi Kans How r u ?
welcome to Pakistan.
in which city u NOW??

wel come
xxx
moughal

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello khanshan,
I have been to Indonesia it's really amazing and greenery all over the country, if your still in pakistan let me know or pm me.
I am doing business with Indonesia since many years now, meeting you will be fruitful.
Regards,
Yasir

hi

you can contact me for discussion  many things like  business

thanks

Hi, and welcome to Pakistan, Sorry for late reply but are you sill here?

Hi there, you are welcome here, so please let me know what you like to know about Pakistan? waiting for your reply take care.

welcome