How can i get bangladeshi citizenship if american?

A lawyer told.me to.get bangladeshi citizenship you need a wife or open.a.buisiness.
Is.there anybody that could help me.open up a buisiness or if i did.get a wife does.that mean i would have to.give up my other citizenship?

As far as I am aware a US citizen can also hold Bangladesh citizenship. Check online for this.

As for getting Bangladesh citizenship you may be best checking up with the Bangladesh Immigration authorities or an Embassy.

On wiki ans other websites it says i have to give up my american citizenshio unless my relatives are bangladeshis which seems very racist because americans dont say that to bangladeshis they need american relatives.
Can you please find out the information on this?

mangoguy wrote:

On wiki ans other websites it says i have to give up my american citizenshio unless my relatives are bangladeshis which seems very racist because americans dont say that to bangladeshis they need american relatives.
Can you please find out the information on this?

Best you contact the relevant embassies for the information which would be more up to date than wiki. I found the info on answers.com

I dont think answers.com would.he reliable. A lawyer would. Can you connect.me.with a.nice.immigration lawyer?

mangoguy wrote:

I dont think answers.com would.he reliable. A lawyer would. Can you connect.me.with a.nice.immigration lawyer?

You are best to contact the relevant Embassies. A lawyer will cost you money.

Which embassies in.which countries?

check it now
you can find the solution.

Very interesting , An American want to be Bangladeshi nation . Don't need wife .... 1st time visit Bangladesh then you think your next step . It will be help you for life . Also you can visit Bangladesh Govt web site , where are you can find everything .

Rana
Dhaka
Bangladesh .

Oh please email me.thanks

mangoguy wrote:

A lawyer told me to get bangladeshi citizenship you need a wife or open a buisiness.
Is there anybody that could help me open up a buisiness or if i did get a wife does that mean i would have to give up my other citizenship?

i know that how you will get a Bangladeshi citizenship except wife and without more investments...etc...pls contact me asap.reza-01911363035

From the link provided above, it looks like you have to live in Bangladesh otherwise after 5 years you loose your right to citizenship.