Wanted: Fashion makeup artist, photopgrapher, stylists

Hi  there,

I am from Australia and will be moving to Vietnam for about a year,

Does anyone know any good top quality fashion makeup artists?
Or any fashion photographers?
Or stylists and graphic designers?

Ill be doing photo shoots for some clients and would like to know more about VN's fashion industry,

Thanks!!

Shoot me a pm with your contact details and I can put you in touch with some people.

Hi,

I'm a fashion editor and stylist based in Ho Chi Minh City. I'd love to know more about your project. Could you send me a message with your email address so that we could discuss this?

Veronica

[Thanks laidbackfreak for sharing this post.]

Hey
I have just read your post , are you still in Vietnam
If so are you still looking for makeup artists?
I have over 12 years experience as a makeup artist and i'm looking to get involved with some interesting projects.
Would be great to her from you
Thanks
Nicola Honey

Photographer facebook.com/xuantrinh216

[Moderated]

welcome to Expat.com :)

conceived in New York on 27th June 1949 and has a place with Chinese gang. She is an American design planner and amazingly celebrated for her immense line of wedding outfits and marriage outfits. She is an exceptionally skilled woman and aptitude in a few outlining aptitudes. She additionally showcase her accumulations in many shows and rivalries and attain much popularity and recompenses. This lifetime fruitful recompense victor woman has as of late propelled her flawless accumulation of Spring-Summer Wedding Dresses & Bridal Gowns 2014 which is essentially delightful and overall ready by radiant style and excellence. [img align=c]http://www.beststylo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Vera-Wang-Spring-Summer-Wedding-Dresses-Bridal-G

Vera Wang Spring-Summer Wedding Dresses & Bridal Gowns 2014

Vera one of a kind and dazzling new line is impacted by the traditional Chinese wedding shade "Red". These red color bridal dresses is the image of sentiment, affection and fascination. Each one dress in this gathering is wonderfully planned both from front and back. She has demonstrated by and by that she can surpass innovativeness, desires and push impediments to give fantastic sumptuous outlines. Any new lady ought to must have a look inside this extraordinary combination for her wedding outfit that will unquestionably make her feel and resemble a princess!!

I am also a [link moderated] you can hire me.

That's a very old thread in 2012  :)

stylentips wrote:

I am also a [link moderated] you can hire me.

Thanks for telling me

@ stylentips > As you are looking for a job, i advise you to post your CV in the Beauty jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section please.

Thanks,

Priscilla

I am stylist, don't do make up, but sure can help with photo shoot as I did plants of fashion weeks in Europe. Make up and photographer not a prob. Nice day!

Hey ,
Me and my roommate are from Belgium
We do styling make-up and modelling
If anyone is interested please let me know,
excited to work with talented and creative  people here in Ho Chi Minh !!

keishastrikker wrote:

Hey ,
Me and my roommate are from Belgium
We do styling make-up and modelling
If anyone is interested please let me know,
excited to work with talented and creative  people here in Ho Chi Minh !!

You and roommate are registered with an certified modelling agency?
How many years have you and your roommate been in 'styling make-up'?
Why is your Avatar so obnoxious,with a duck face smile and hidden faces?(Professional stylists ALWAYS use professional pictures)
Are you a registered stylist company?(If so,please share your registered name on the Business Listing in this site).

Hi! I also was looking for an photographer for some photoshoots but they are pretty expensive!

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : advertising is not allowed on the forums : please register in our business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct