Tennis Partner?

Hello!
I've just arrived from KSA and looking for a tennis partner at good level?

Thanks
Scott Hutton

Hi Scottmichaelhutton,

Posting an advert in the Sport partners in Muscat section, with some information about the tennis court you played and level you are looking for. :)

Regards,

David.

Hi. I normally play at the Intercontinental. My GSM is 94190676. Rgds

Andres Echeverri

Hi, would u be intrested in playing this week?

Hi,

I am a design and construction industry professional recently arrived in Muscat and looking to setup a regular tennis doubles group for 4 or so players (so need 6 to 8+ interested) somewhere suitable. Only arrived so need some guidance from those more settled. I play in grade 2 open doubles competition in Melbourne which is a fairly advanced standard. Will do some research on best venue while too hot to play but if you think you might be interested please leave your email or phone number so that I can put a list together.

Cheers

Hello OZguy,

You may also drop an advert in the Sport partners in Muscat section of the website so as to attract the interest of some players.

cheers,
Bhavna

Thanks Bhavna. Hopefully enough players interested.

I am a guy just moved to Muscat and would like to play tennis. Is there any player to hit

Hello, are u still looking for someone to play with?

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. Yes I might be looking for more players. I have a regular partner but we're always interested in meeting more people who love tennis. Maybe you can come for a hit soon. We play at Dolphin Village or near the Grand Hyatt.

When do you guys normally play?

OZguy wrote:

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. Yes I might be looking for more players. I have a regular partner but we're always interested in meeting more people who love tennis. Maybe you can come for a hit soon. We play at Dolphin Village or near the Grand Hyatt.

Please share the timings.

hello are you still looking for a partner