I want to be friend with some one to talking

hi every one. my name is Ruth, im assistant teacher in International English and music center. i would like to be friend with foreigner peple who live in ho chi minh city , it have change to improve english and find out togerther about cutural and people. nice to meet you all

Hi Ruth,
I'm guessing Ruth is the English name you picked for yourself. Is there a story behind it?

Hi everybody,

Please note that some off topic posts have been removed from this discussion.

Thanks

Priscilla :)

hi,nice to meet you. there are many stories behind my name. a beautiful and meaningful name.if have a chance i will share you

I am interested in the major you are doing. You said that you were working in music center, right? what do you work there? can you share with us

You are welcomed.

welcome

i am new to HCMC and would love to meet someone local to show me around

aishula wrote:

i am new to HCMC and would love to meet someone local to show me around

Hi, welcome to Saigon.
If you want to meet some locals, you can join this gatheringwith us.
I don't have many friends here, even I have lived here for 6 years. But I met some nice people here,now some of them are my closest friends in Saigon, because we have a same favorite habit, is to improve English. But, it's shame to said, we always use Vietnamese as much as we can when we hang out :D.
Hope to see you there.

Hi dear , welcome to Saigon.
If you want to meet me and we be friends you can add me at FB --- >  facebook.com/stinogirl
I have a lot of friends here so i can meet you with them to so we can talk toghether :)
Hope to see you soon darlin.
Regards Lucy Nguyen