English school in libreville

Hi,
Am about moving to gabon with my kids,ages 5 and 3,I'll like to know if there's any English school in libreville apart from the American school where my wards can go.Thanks

Hi dupsy!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Thanks

Hi, I know there is the american school of Libreville which is located between Glass and CNSS at the corner of Carrefour London.
but I'm not sure about english spoken kindergarden or primary school
all primary school gives some hours a week for initiated children to english.
But I know a centre like a leisure centre where there is english program. It belongs to ms DAHIR. hER OFFICE IS LOCATED at quartier ANCIEN SOBRAGA

Thanks Soneeya.Am in Libreville presently,have been to the American school but their fee is on d high side.All other English school I saw are of low standard.its very sad that I'll be going back with my children since I can't get any good school for them.Thanks

well it is quit hard to find water in desert. did you try at london( Mrs Dahir ) unfortunately i do not have her personal details if she can assist your kids? or try at Bambino village it is located at awendje opposite the military camp name fopi behind the college E.P.I.

good luck.

Hi, my name is Brielle and would like to move to gabon as well. i have a 6 year old and I was wondering about schools. Did you ever found one? The American school is too costly for me too. Thanks

Hi.  Please don't give up so fast.

I work at  International School of Gabon Ruban Vert in Libreville.The school has State of the Arts facilities on a 7 hectares green campus in the heart of Libreville (7 main buildings with full Internet connectivity: Early years with a dedicated media centre / Primary with its own multipurpose science laboratory  / Secondary and a 300 square metre library / Administration / Dining hall / a 250 seat Auditorium with 5  Dance/ Drama /Music/ Multimedia / Art  studios / Multisport gymnasium).

We follow the  IPC (International Primary Curriculum) at Early Years and Primary level, then IMYC for Middle school curriculum. Ruban Vert will then offer IGCSE and the IB Diploma Programme to senior students. But there is still a lot of room and scope to develop the curriculum and other elements will be added to the core (a bilingual stream French-English), a great emphasis on technology and sciences as well as performing arts, sports and extracurricular activities.

Give us a visit all get in touch with me on [email protected] for more information.

Faith

Hi there is The American International School of Libreville affiliated to the US Embassy.
Pretty expensive though

Hi,
No it's not affiliated to the US Embassy.

hi sir
i'd like to know if it's a builing school wherechildren can learn both langages and be able to master both
thanx

Hi,
both my children are learning at Abraham Lincoln's Leader school, it is not too expensive and they learn both French and English.
Regards

Hi, everyone , I moved Gabon 3 weeks ago .  I am  a teacher and looking for schools or language schools in Libreville where I can teach English especially to young learners .Thanks