QUICKEST METHOD OR PLACE TO ORDER AND RECIEVE BOOKS FROM ONLINE

ANYONE KNOWS OTHER THAT ARAMEX SHIPPING COMPANY... A WAY OR PLACE (eg:bookstore that provides facility of online services) WHERE I CAN QUICKLY ORDER AND RECIEVE A BOOK?
P.S: THE BOOK AVAILABILITY IS APPARENTLY NOT IN KUWAIT (EDEXCEL AS BUSINESS STUDIES )
THANKS IN ADVANCE <3

yes I know

Good day Saro

Amazon (USA) usually ships by DHL, Gruffalo Store (via Digital Stores UK) use UPS, and I have bought books from other bookstores that were delivered by Fedex.  Quick is within 6 working days.

Most educational books are delivered to Kuwait from major online bookstores.  Only two books I have had problems with, On Politics and First Aid In English where the publishers did not deliver to Kuwait via Amazon. 

Mario

saro2410 wrote:

ANYONE KNOWS OTHER THAT ARAMEX SHIPPING COMPANY... 3

Just out of curiousity, why other than Aramex company?

please do not type in capslock, it looks as tho you are yelling at the people trying to help you :S

there is youshopweship.com, also, if ur really in need for the book, see if u can buy the PDF version online and then print it. i did that when i ordered my study material for the CIA.

hussain341 wrote:

yes I know

How can this answer help anyone?

Here is an answer: Aramex is the most commonly used in Kuwait and most reliable. Heard that some people get there parcels sent to the post office but don't know how tbh. I will let you know if I get more info.

allow me to shed some light on that mon ami :)

mail that comes thru the post office is the regular "snail mail" i.e. u pay the normal shipping charges and then wait a year or so for your package to be delivered.

now apartments in kuwait are not mailing addresses; that is why most people go to the central (the big telephony grey building) and open a subscription for a year with the mail service. or if you (or anyone you know) is employed, you can use the address that the office has (PO Box XXXX, Safat XXXXX) and then wait until it arrives.

Aramex, ushopweship offer the premium service for expedited shipping, two-three weeks.

what is it ?!

hey TriniMario apreciates ur your help..
do u mean that fedex shipping company can deliever the book i want to order(ex.amazon)
within 6 working day and not more?

thats not in my intentions though.....
thanks for helping... currently the youshopweship.com is not clear to me (my system is not responding to search for the webpage). anyways, i tried the other method u suggested regarding the phd download, i could only find the Cambridge book and not edexcel ( the book i need is edexcel).

thanks for giving an answer back... i basically deal with aramex shipping company and my orders always go from amazon, and familiar with their rules and regulations. i never tried ordering books from amazon but other products like cloths,beauty products,accessories etc. the books are usually  be delivered within 15-21 days if not more, as i guess it goes through some checking and a routine that is followed before the book is allowed to be delivered to me,

try to find a friend or so who has a friend who works on an army base in Kuwait, that way you can order the stuff and have it delivered to them; it is faster and u dont pay charges to get it from wherever you are buying (i.e. amazon) to Kuwait.

ushopweship (link)

yup ur right.. i do know about that but unfortunately i have no friends who works there
anyway, it all worked hamdilla and found a way out eventually.

good luck; study hard, AS subjects can be incredibly tricky and annoying; not like IG's where you are judged against a bell curve of other people's performance, here you are given a grade based on your marks - period.

definetly x
thanks loads for your advice, ill work on that x