How long it's take to get family visa in Saudi Arabia

Aoa , can anybody tell me that how much time taken by shadi s to give family visa ? My husband moved to Saudi Arabia a month ago .waiting for his Aqama . Now how long it takes to get family visa ? His profession on visavis engineer." Muhandis "

Anyone can help me ? Minimum time they takes  for yellow slip? 
Regards,
Qpz

Plz lemme know about the requirements and documents I need? And when I should give my medical test? I heard that Saudis change their requirements every year ..I hope some one can help

is ur husband in KSA?

wait till ur husband get iqama , then he will apply fro ur visa it will take a month. he will need ur Nikah Certificate attested from ministry of foreign affairs , ur id card his iqama to apply for ur visa. once he get it then u need to process it in Pakistan by giving to an agent.

Yes he's in KSA. Hope fully he will get his Aqama in a week inshaallah .yellow slip takes one month? Well how much time taking process in ur home town?

Once your hubby sort out all his documents ( Iqama etc ) then getting yellow slip takes a day !

Nothing works here in a logical way, if you expect something to be done in a day it will take weeks for it and if you expect somethings to be done in months that will be done in few weeks time...... Only inconsistency is consitent here !!

But nothing to demoralise you, after Getting an IQAMA, do expect the positive results in couple of weeks :)

my husband is in India. Since he is a software professional he does not get offers from KSA. I have got offers from hospitals and colleges but i am postponing it for the reason that i should go with my family. are there any recruitment agencies for software professionals in KSA?

Hi All,

Even i have the same qn, I got an opportunity in khobar as a financial analyst and here i am luking for a job to my wife, she is an IT professional (Testing). Can dependent women get a Job in Khobar ? How will be the working life for women in IT sector.

Can someone plzz suggest some consultancies if any.

Thank u

I am RAHUL KUMAR U from india.I have attended one Client interview through agency for the post of System Engineer.got selected and received OFFER LETTER.Finally I signed the Employment contract.

I have completed my degree certificate for saudi embassy attestation & HRD.But now agency,they are saying old visa were expired and waiting for getting new visa number.

How much time to get new visa no from saudi Arabia. its a long time i am waiting for getting this visa no.

Please advice any one know about this matter.