Life in Maadi for foreigner.

Dear members and expats.I would like to know about life in Maadi,seen that it will be my home soon.Any expats staying there from South - Africa maybe? See you all soon !!!

life in maadi is pretty good. i think if an expat wanna live anywhere in egypt, maadi is great choice.
You have everything around you from markets, expat clubs, bars etc...

Wow!!! thanx thats awesome to hear.

maadi and zamalek are the best places to live for expats in cairo. u will find expats every where u go and in restaurants next to u. u will like it

Thanx, i have seen pictures of it and i like it so much. Yes, i agree its so nice there.
I cannot wait to come and see it with my own eyes...lol..
:)
Thank u, i appreciate ur reply

:) u are welcome to maadi ..its a nice place .mostly foriegners live here.

Thank you lady, i know i will like it.Hope to meet u there.I saw pics of Maadi and its a beautiful place.

Yes u will .if u want bar hoping road 9 has a lot of Bars and resto to hang out.sports club too.see u here...god bless

Cool, it will be great to meet u there. Thanx, see u in Maadi :)

Maadi is a nice and quiet place. Very safe, I work in Cairo and stay in Maadi. Only problem with Maadi is that it is very confusing, all streets seem alike and you can easily get lost if you take a wrong turn.
Hope to see you in Maadi

Thanks for that information. I will sure get lost at some point...haaaaaaaa!!!! But thats how i will learn the place .Looking forward on this new journey.Hope to meet u! :)

when r u coming to Egypt?

Chantal i hope to c u soon .Dont worry u wont get lost .we'll sort it out together :)

Thanx u so kind my dear friend....See you soon!!!

Maadi is best place in Cairo you are welcome any time
and we can help you about anything for free sure  like rent apartment rent car membership in any club >> more
see you soon
Ali

Egyptian Emperor wrote:

Maadi is best place in Cairo you are welcome any time
and we can help you about anything for free sure  like rent apartment rent car membership in any club >> more
see you soon
Ali

what do you mean by membership in any club? whats your offer to help? in other way, how will you help concerning clubs memberships?

Maddi is a great choice . very nice area waiting to see you here

Ayman badawy

Thank you everyone for your generosity and kindness. Egyptian people is the best!!! Will meet you all there for sure.

:up: im looking for a flatmate .im in maadi.if anyone interested plz message me here......only woman please...

jina_cupcakes wrote:

If you live in Maadi then you have to check out Jina's home made cupcakes , it's Cairo's best unkept secret

i know Nola Cup Cakes in Road # 9..

where is Jina?

Princess, have u ever been to Maadi? It is a very confusing place, unlike Heliopolis.

I will let u know about accomodation,but sorting out my visa at the moment.I will though stay in touch!!!

Hi Chantal,

You now have been in Maadi for nearly a Year. How has been your experience?

"AWESOME"....... I can write a book about life in Egypt- Maadi as a foreigner. :D

Fantastic! Looking forward to coming over.

Dear All Ma'adi lovers.

I just found this thread and am looking for a new family for my housemaid as we are moving back to the UK and I'd like her to have a nice employee! She too lives in Ma'adi and would be ideal for her to be close to home for work. She's an excellent cleaner, cooks and speaks English, has glowing references and is very trustworthy. If you know of anyone please let me know. Also she's currently available immediately to work on Saturdays only/maybe a Friday if necessary.

Do let me know as I'd like to help her out before we leave.

Kind regards

Sadia

Maadi is one of the best places for expats.

you are welcome  :top:

there are not many taxis in maadi from my experience

Welcome to Maadi, I am sure you will enjoy your stay there. I live in Maadi too and will be happy to be friends and meet.

What's her nationality and how much salary does she expect?

that's not true and lots of Taxies are there :)