Any Indian Community here ?????

Is there any Indian Community in Bucharest, Romania ??

Hi anu.anupam!

What about an introduction ?

Regards
Armand

how about we plan a meet in bucharest this weekend? I am from India as well. So if you guys are free we could plan a get together... what say ya'll ?

hi guys... I am from Bangalore India.. I am considering to take up a job in bucharest...can any one tell me how tough or easy is it to adapt to Romanian culture?...btw I am a vegetarian..

hi guys. i am from india as well. we should meet up once. what say?

Any Indians living in Brasov? Have a good day.

Hi Ahmed, welcome to Brasov my friend. God willing, we can meet up. Have a good day.

hi i am coming to cluj for 1 month, anyone want to meet me? send me message

Hello All,

If you are on facebook, join group Indians in Romania
facebook.com/groups/indians.in.romania/

Before joining please mentioned, why you want to join the group.

Hello plimbayat -> To note that this thread is a year old. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Ok, whatever but if any Indian looking for any information can contact via that group :)

Any one around Sector 2 in Bucharest

I am moving to Brasov soon.. would like to meet fellow Indians over there..

hi buddy,
We are a small group of some 3 Indians here in Brasov. Ping me your number, we can definitely catch up. Have a pleasant evening.

Hi sumer,

glad to hear from you and to touch base with you. My paper works r going on now and expected to be done by this month end and will most probably move to romania in first week of dec. I will share my number once I got it there. Meanwhile can you provide me your skype IDs??? mine is    matri.ibra

Hi everyone.I'm new here. Happy to see Indians here in Romania ...can somebody help me.foR getting more info n procedures etc. Thank you.

Hi Shyam,
Welcome to Romania!
Which city are you in?
Let me know what info are you looking for? Have a pleasant time.

hi sumer.  nice to meet u..
have been fan of Romanian music since ages...wanna move there preferably Bucharest..can u help me out with requirements n formalities to be done?. as I'm new here on blog so don't know many functions plz email me [email protected]

Hi Shyam....
I thought you are already here in Romania.
You want to settle in Romania, hmmmm ....Now this is really beyond my ability to help. I will email you the little that I know, but I am not optimistic about the whole thing.

Have a good day.

yes bro. I'm from Mumbai..just wanted to know the formalities to be done..I appreciate ur response ..good to see friends out there in Romania ..I know Romanians are really good people's ..wanted to know how is for a Indian to get settled and opportunities . thank you.

hi dear
i m rishan from dubai i wont to know about romania can u send your skype
thank you
Rishan

Dear Rishan,
welcome to the forum. Your question is too general to answer, can you be specific? What do you want to know about Romania? I am sorry, I am not active on skype. Send me a message if there is anything you want to share in private.
Have a good day.

Pls call on 0733538620.
THC
Satish Kumar