Let's make friend!

hi every one,my name's quynh, i'm 22, i'm vietnamese, i'm very glad when joined this forum. i think in this forum, have many poeple who want to make friend with each other. may be you're expat, may be you're vietnamese, why we dont make fiend and help each other!
dont hesitant contact me if you have a friend in vietnam, my mail is : [email protected]
i am learning english, and i hope i have opputunity to practice english and help poeple, who are have strange in here!
have a nice day!

Hi miss nguyen !

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

hi quynh!
I'm Kim Chung from Vietnam
nice to meet you:)

hi Kim Chung, hi Armand! nice to meet you

Hi miss nguyen!
I am Vietnam too, nice to meet you

hi, miss nguyen, nice to meet you.

Hi Miss Nguyen, I'm Trinh, Viet Nam. Nice to meet you ^^

Hi miss Nguyen
I'm Miu, live in Ho Chi Minh city, nice to meet you!
Have a nice weekend <3

hi all, what do you think about offline, we can have a chat and just use english! every body is can join. time and place can discuss!

yeah! thats good idea.I will surely join.

welcome to Expat.com :)

nice to c u all, my 1st time here :)

nice to meet you Tung.
where do you live? in hcmc?

I'm bored, take me out

Hi there....nice to meet you

melwhy78 wrote:

Hi there....nice to meet you

nice to meet you too

Hi! Binh Thanh. And you?

hi em Quynh. You look pretty! Hope you will have more friend from this blog. That's a good forum /blog to get know expats!

Hi quynh
"hi all, what do you think about offline, we can have a chat and just use english! every body is can join. time and place can discuss!"
why don't we chose a nice coffee shop and talk with others?

kientrung.tran wrote:

Hi quynh
"hi all, what do you think about offline, we can have a chat and just use english! every body is can join. time and place can discuss!"
why don't we chose a nice coffee shop and talk with others?

Good idea, let's meet together guys :)

miss nguyen wrote:

hi all, what do you think about offline, we can have a chat and just use english! every body is can join. time and place can discuss!

Have you checked out some of the English clubs in Saigon? They have a lot of people who want to "make friend" and practice English.

jakejas wrote:
miss nguyen wrote:

Have you checked out some of the English clubs in Saigon? They have a lot of people who want to "make friend" and practice English.

Lol lets be real, "make friends" = finding an expat boyfriend.

- She's so cooI. She speaks four Ianguages.
- Man, do you know what guys want?

I am watching Friends movie, and when I see this, I think about last comment (of LaxFogo) in this topic :D

Jove Nhung Nguyen wrote:

hi em Quynh. You look pretty! Hope you will have more friend from this blog. That's a good forum /blog to get know expats!

Hi chị Nhung, nice to meet you, have a great week

Vietnamese to English: let's make friend!
in English: Lets be friends.

Hi, hows everyone?  :D