Internship in Iran?!?

Salam,

I have a question because of an internship in Iran, I ask because until now it was not easy to find something in the internet...

My name is Andi, I am 27 and I am from Germany (Berlin).
Last year in november, I made a travel through the Iran.
I am impressed of this country because, I like the landscapes with its deserts, the culture and especially the people with their hospitality.

I am a student for "International forest ecosystem management" in Eberswalde near of Berlin and I have to do an internship in the 5th semester. This would be in october this year.
The internship could be in a national park or forest area.
- For example like "golestan" because of the huge forest areas
- other parks to keep an eye and protect the animals or forests there.
- Wildlife research.
- Or something like working on a farm with people (agroforestry, farmforestry, agriculture, date plantages).

Maybe you know places or you have adresses or any other companys where I can ask for an internship!? Because I realized that it is not really easy to find something because the internet presence is pretty rare I think.

I am looking forward to hear from anybody of you.

By the way... I am learning farsi and will be on a sufficient level until october.

Nokaretam

Andi

E-Mail:   [email protected]

Hello Andi.

Welcome to Expat.com!

For your internship, you can try to post an advert in the jobs in Iran section. It can help.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

hi andy, it seems that you have not received any reply and support from my people. im new in expat and ive just read your notes. if you are checking out this page i will do my best to provide support for you any information, facility...
just reply to me and i start supporting you. as you may know shiraz the city where i live in, is near Persepolis the ancient capital of persia.

well done Sepehr :)
Do help him if you can...

im looking forward to receivin ANdys reply

good luck

Salam :-)

I hope you're fine. I'm searching for an internship or job in Iran. Is there any possibility to find something? I'm about to finish my Masters degree in French and Portuguese linguistics, literatures and cultural studies. Right now I'm spending one semester in Turkey.

I hope to receive an answer soon.
Take care

Hi..I sent you a friend request coz i don't usually check the forum here