Teacher Looking for Extra work as private tutoring to students + accom

Hello and Greetings to all,
   I'm a soon to be ex-pat coming from the US. I will be moving too Krakow at the beggining of October to work on my CELTA english teaching certification. I'm excited to live in a new city and meet great people while working and learnign a new language.
   Teaching english will be a new challenge for me, but I have lots of experience teaching and tutoring physics and mathematics. I know there at least a few universities in Krakow, so, if anyone has any advise for finding extra work helping students with some private tutoring please let me know.
   Of course finding a place to live is a top priority, and I've already been looking at some of the links posted in the forum to help me figure it out. But any mor advise on parts of the city that are better, or parts to avoid, would be very valuable for me :)
Thanks and looking forward to meeting people from the forum,
Thomas

Hello Thomas

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Krakow forum so as to help you get better response.

For your queries, I suggest you to place adverts in the propre section of the Forum :

>> Housing in Krakow (to seek for a nice rental ) <<
>> Language classes in Krakow (to offer some private tutoring)

Try
szukaj-lektora.pl.

Thanks for the great tip!

I'm now here in Kraków and loving it! Time to get out there and start making connections, eh?

Anyone else readding this who needs a tutor... I know languages and maths are both difficult to master, but don't hesitate to shoot me a message for some help!

Cheers,
Thomas

Wonderful! :) It's always so nice to hear that a fioreigner likes Kraków :)

Yopu can leave some infos at Gumtree.pl and at olx.pl - these are sites with announcements

Nice! And thanks. I found gumtree while apartment hunting, but olx is new too me. I'll check it out for sure :)