AIRSOFT IN SAUDI ARABIA(JEDDAH)

Hi guys! looking for a new hobby so maybe anyone know something about if there is a store here in KSA that sells airsoft guns?I'am interested on buying and joining a group if there is already a established one here in jeddah..

Ralph, meron sa Riyadh na painball game... kaso napaka mahal.. nakita ko lang ito sa Facebook. Isang organization sila tapos by team ang paggamit...

slamat sir, pero medyo mgastos kc tlga ang paintball compared sa airsoft, :) kya airsoft lng muna ako , hehehe.. anyway thank you sa info sir..

UP!

@ Boy.Almarai and ralph-HRD-Dude > Can you please continue this conversation in english? In fact, it is difficult for the other members to understand.

Thank you :)

Priscilla

No problem maam :)

UP!

UP!

:D

airsoft-squared.com/

Many outdoors shops are selling premium quality Airsoft guns, unfortunately it is limited to Saudi nationals, I have tried to purchase one with a negative result !!!!

KSA (BB Smackers)

Unified Filipino Airsoft Club - Gulf Airsoft Federation

A group of airsoft enthusiasts in the Gulf. Composed of 36 Teams with 850 members and still growing.

A well recognized and successfuly organized airsoft group in the Gulf, with affiliates all over Middle East countries - Qatar (Doha Jarheads), KSA (BB Smackers), Bahrain (Airsoft), Oman (Pro-Airsoft Club), Kuwait (Fast Action).

UFAC-GAF is a proud affiliate and accredited airsoft federation of FilAirsoft filairsoft.com, and United Airsoft Alliance Philippines uaaph.com

For more info, please visit : ufac-uae.org/forum

Can you tell me one airsoft store in jeddah?

I do not recall the name, it is a nice shop on Medina road , coming from Sari before square bridge of Rawda on your right side. I will be there next Tuesday, I will revisit the shop and let you know the exact name and full address, I bought some outdoors equipment last year and it was perfect.

:D now thats Im talking about....airsoft rocks

the road have 8km give me some coordinates...

21.572996, 39.167970

here???????

Are you going to go now ???!!!!! Wait till Tuesday I will give you precise location, have patience my friend  :)

this waiting is puting me nervous...  :D

I like your enthusiasm   :cool: , I hope your targeting is as good as your impatience  ;) if you ever been able to purchase a gun I would like to challenge you  :P

"LET THE DUEL BEGIN!" lol .. thank you for the replies guys, too bad im out of here after a few months, so i think finding new hobby can wait for me.. :) but will definitely try it out when i get home, much easier to get units from my country..

the store dont have team base camp and other players?

ralph-HRD-Dude wrote:

"LET THE DUEL BEGIN!" lol .. thank you for the replies guys, too bad im out of here after a few months, so i think finding new hobby can wait for me.. :) but will definitely try it out when i get home, much easier to get units from my country..

Thank you Ralph for initiating this subject, and I wish you good luck in your future plan, the Philippines is a wonderful country  :) , maybe we can catch up with you in Jeddah before you get home.

hopefully ! that time when i posted this i was really eager to buy and have somebody to play it with but , you replies are just a bit late, lol.. anyway maybe we can check that shop sometimes.

address pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi, I m really sorry for the late reply as I was soooo busy, check your inbox   :)

Do u know a place that sell air soft in riyahd ?? :)

Khalil_n wrote:

Hi, I m really sorry for the late reply as I was soooo busy, check your inbox   :)

What is the address plz

Hello Hashim22,

It's quite an old post, but I hope you get some reverts anyway.

Regards,

Marjorie

hi guys, does anybody know where can i find m4a1 airsoft rifle in jeddah in cheap rate

guys? where can i buy airsorf gun in jeddah? can you help me plzz thank you

is it allowed to ship airsoft guns from usa to saudi arabia or they will stop it on the customs?

forbidden............only inside military airbases...if you want to play talk with someone inside one...

you have stores in kuwait and dubai

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on this english speaking forum
Khalil_n wrote:

Hi, how are you can u give me the address of the airsoft store in jeddah i know it lil bit old
but please send it to my email***
i really need it

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Do not share contact infos on the forum. Click on the avatar of the member and choose ' Send Message' to privately send contact infos.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi. I know this is late, but I was wondering if you could also send me the address to the Airsoft store in Jeddah? Much appreciated.

hayyy dude ... first off sorry for bothering you ^_^
it's been a looong time ...2017 woow !!
(by now.... you probably know what i want  LOL :lol: )
can i have the address .... please :)
thank you

hay  can you send me the address foe the airsoft shop in jeddah
thank you :)

Hi, I'm here for the same theme of airsoft if you have got the address. I would appreciate it if you would pass it on. Thank you.

there is a air gun shop
they dont have airsoft gun