Hii all

i m planning to marry my singaporen gf soon and she prefers me to move there.But i saw many visa problems on some forums.Do you think getting spouse visa can be problem?Anyone can give me advice?

Your GF can get a spouse visa (LTVP) for you if she earns above S$4000/month and can prove to the authorities that yours is not a marriage of convenience (i.e. with the sole purpose of getting a visa). The latter usually means having lived together (even before marrying) for at least a year, but exceptions are possible if you can prove it in other ways.
Please note that you are not allowed to work on an LTVP! After a year of living in Singapore, you can usually convert the LTVP to LTVP+, which allows work on LoC (but LoC holders are usually paid badly).

thnx for reply beppi,
can you explain more about 4000 $ income pls? its a limit defined by law? not accepted if around 3000? so if my spouse visa not accepted still can i apply for social visit visa?then convert it to spouse visa later?

This limit is to make sure that the Singaporean spouse has sufficient financial resources for sponsoring your stay. It is pretty low, compared with the cost of living in Singapore (remember: you' not be allowed to work, so it has to be enough for both of you!).
You can of course get an SVP on your own merit, which is valid 30 or 90 days (depending on your nationality), and you'd have to leave Singapore for a similar time before you can get another one.

thnx.i have seen before on some forums sould be 3000 dollars around.so that limit changed to 4000 now?after january new law will be same also?

Yes, the limit was changed from S$3000 to S$4000/month a while ago.
Sorry, I cannot tell you if (and how) the rules will change in future.

lastly may i know where they mention about salary limit on law?coz i coulndt find clear information on immigration official website.can you give me link of official webpage where limit mention 4000 dollars?

my gf singapore citizen.not expat.that rule for citizens also?

i think 4000 S$ limit for dependant pass for family members of work passport holders not for singapore citizens.

The limit isn't a fixed rule for citizens, because citizens may prove financial resources in other ways (e.g. lots of savings, or rich parents) and the authorities also sometimes allow exceptions. Ask ICA what is needed to get an exception!