When open visa for bangladesh....?

housemaid visa is opened i will ask for you about other visa

Hope the work visa will be open very often.

still not open

Is there any possibility of opening the visa soon? Anybody knows anything?

when r reopen Bangladeshi work permit and visit visa

i dont know .but ialso want to know when vissa will open for bangladesh .becuz i want change my company and i want solid information.tnx

when open U A E  visa for Bangladesh

Hope the work visa will be open very often.

I heard it's gonna open end of this year (November or December). But again, so many deadline went away in recent times but nothing happened. Hopefully, this time it will come true, In Sha Allah :)

Please open visa for Thea  Bangladesh

iam student .

We hope very soon after bd parliament election new government will come they must discussion about reopened visa.

so many rumors flying around why the UAE Gov't. decided to put a hold order for Bangladesh Visa to UAE. Some  says that due to bogus identities, some are involved in numerous crimes, some lacks qualifications... I dont know , these are only rumors. Hope that the ban will be lifted ....

Hey??  Listen! Everybody was telling visa will be open this month.  When finished this month then saying visa will be open next month. Actually nobody can tell the when visa will open, Only without U.A.E Government……… so we have to wait for the U.A.E government news.
                ******* Who can give us correct news???

I heard from few people that the visa gonna open in January 2014, how true is that? Is that just one of those rumor or something reliable? Anybody know any update? Pls share..

i need visa transfer in u a e

Hi akter hossen,

You should maybe start by the basic words as in saying hi, hello, thank you or please. Also more details about what you are looking for and where are you going to exactly in the United Arab Emirates? More information might bring better guidance please so feel free to write a bit and give us more details please :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

dear all Bangladeshi friend who are living in UAE  , we gating heart time at the moment .about the visa . we are very unlucky people .  bec we cannot change our visa if you get a good job . just forget about new employment visa.last almost 18 month Bangladeshi government they don't take any kind of escape .at lease who those people are living in UAE give them chances move  to other company  . but one thing if Dubai government they want Bangladeshi worker . that time  visa it will be open .other wise no chance to open visa .very important thing is, this government they don't have good communication with middle-est. that why my request Bangladeshi government  do something better for us , we are victim this unfair communication.   

regards

mahadi

Con you till me when open visa for babgladesh?

Bangladeshi visa will open on 05-05-2014

thanks to infrom

please i want to visa transfer in dubai my company to other company,,,,,,,,,but i don't know for bangladesh people have a transfer available in u a e,,,,,please explain me,,,,,,,,,,

sorry david i m so sorry,,,,,please tell me how are you,,,,,,,,and you know still i am in dubai,,,,but i need transfer from my company to  another company,,but i am bangladeshi,,so it is possible for me,,,,,,

@ akter hossen > Please note that David is a member of the Expat.com team and he is not found in the UAE. I think that it would be best if an expat residing in the UAE or a local to reply you, so lets wait for their replies. ;)

Thanks,

Priscilla

please tell me when open visa for bangladesh?

Can you tell me when will be reopen visa ?

Which time will be open Dubai visa for Bangladesh. Please tell me. Please tell me. Please tell me.

Which time will be open Dubai visa for Bangladesh

It's complicated😁😁😁

we are very disappointed for stop uae visa. its our great unluck.our government need to steps for open uae visa. its a related our employment and economics. otherwise our all worker carry most pain in uae. coj no opprutinetly change visa its time.its a great bad news for us

please let me know wen will it open the visa for bangladesh person,,because i have a friend that want to come here,,he want to work here in uae and since 2006 he was here and working,,he ned work,,,please let me know wen it will open,,

it will not open soon
i have company so i know that .
insha allah khair.

I am warking as a barman in barasti three years

The UAE gov't. is not issuing new visas for bangladeshi. i advise you not to leave your current job. if you resigned from your current job you will not be issued a new visa even if you got an offer from other companies.

deltamikelima wrote:

Pls. dont give people false hope. Visa for Bangladeshi is still not open. I have a Bangladesh friend who needs a visa also....

khalid00880 wrote:

Yes visa are opend

Really Khalid? You have proof that they are now giving visa for Bengali? You are also giving false hope to Bangladesh people.

I heard from January 2016 it will start,because one famous recruiter is already planned their trip to Bangladesh

To Priscilla , Aurélie along-with the other moderators and forum members ,

apologizing From my nationals for being not co-operating.They might seeming crowded but If you had knew their story, you will feel sorry for these poor, unlucky, hard-working and soft minded people.

some of them are not experienced of forum so they are commenting un-accordingly.
BTW these people deprived of their rights at the first place, went to Dubai cheated by some kind of agents both from dubai and from native.Now they are stuck and kept blaming luck and government.

They could live well in Bangladesh but lost all by ignorance.
Now they are only asking for mercy (for the sake of humanity).

when open visa for bangladesh....?

I am currently living in UAE, Sharjah and i have a student visa which will expire soon also I am about to finish university so i will also be facing trouble maybe i will have to go back to Bangladesh. Regarding Bangladesh visa nothing has changed here yet, which means that they are still not issuing new visa to Bangladesh nationals. The ban is still on and i believe it won't be lifted this year also, so remain patient and try to get a job somewhere else rather than wasting your time trying to get a job in UAE. If the government is not making any effort then the people can't do anything they are just helpless. All those who are saying that it will be in so and so month or year are all fakes it is not opening until the UAE government has solved the problem of thousands of illegal immigrants who are staying here illegally. I believe that this is our (Bangladeshi peoples) fault as there are thousands or more Bengali's staying here illegally without a valid visa and they don't even bother to renew it until they get caught and are banned completely.

until Bangladeshi gov. approach for reopen visa for Bangladesh, Basically there are thousands of Bangladeshis those are in prison or fugitive in U.A.E and those cases are hung up so until gov. of Bangladesh doesn't sort out those issues, the U.A.E will not reopen the visas for Bangladesh.********

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't generalize