HOLIDAYS IN NOVEMBER

We have big holidays here in the USA, starting with the trifecta of Hallow'een, All Saints Day, and all Souls Day starting 10/31.
November 10th is the USMC birthday, and the next day is Veterans Day, originally Armistice Day, to celebrate the end of WWI on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month in 1918.
The 4th Thursday in November is Thanksgiving, a day stores used to be closed, but the following day, Black Friday, is gradually taking over.
Plenty to celebrate in November!!
ENJOY!!!

Halloween is in November now?  I guess that makes sense since Christmas starts in November these days.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Halloween is in November now?  I guess that makes sense since Christmas starts in November these days.

The trifecta starts 10/31.  Last time I checked 10/31 is not in November.  It was a lead in to November holidays.  In the Philippines the clerks in a certain store were wearing elves Christmas hats on 11/3.

mugtech wrote:

In the Philippines the clerks in a certain store were wearing elves Christmas hats on 11/3.

That's far too early.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
mugtech wrote:

In the Philippines the clerks in a certain store were wearing elves Christmas hats on 11/3.

That's far too early.

And also very hot.  The children were already listening to their own version of Jingle Bells  (Oh what fun it is to ride in a shot up Chevrolet)_