New Accomodation

Hello,

I'm moving for a new job in Kuwait City in the avenues mall, so what's the closest area to rent a furnished apartment??
And what about the transportation too??is it too expensive??

Thanks

Walk around Al-Riggae and look for posted signs on accommodation boards... probably not bad rates and within walking distance of the mall.

I didnt move yet..im supposed to @ the end of next month, So im trying to find something before moving there.
Are there any websites to search for appartments for rent??

Thanks for help

There are lots of expat websites with adds for places to stay, but... the pricing on what you find on the web is 'very' high compared to what you'll find once arriving in country.  Web sites are more designed for servicing people not yet in country, and or newly arrived people with little or no contacts (I see them as taking advantage of people, but I'm sure they see it as just providing a needed service at a premium price point). Maybe you could try to find yourself some other Lebanese friends online who are already in Kuwait and see if they have contacts for shared accommodation or that might loan you their couch for a week or so to give you time to walk around on your own and look for a reasonably priced place.  (just a thought)

Good luck with your new adventure!   :D