Moona handover

Great news the first of many taking place this week is a long awaited handover which I am pleased to have been able to make happen as we are still being told by brooker that apartment not ready till March has no idea that I have successfully been able to make thus happen lot quicker because I make weekly checks progress reports and push things so it is possible if you have patience so I am sure you must all be feeling better to hear thus news and also it is off an excellent standard the finishing I have all pictures so please feel free to let me know if you need any help I am here

helloooo, I'm thinking about getting a chalet in moona resort. like to know more. could you please contact me and share some recent pictures? thx!

Hi I am happy to send you details and current pictures on the moona compound which I have to say has come on at a very fast pace. Moona  will be a very impressive compound when finished the landscaping and the design has been well thought out and is looking great I just love how all apartments are set out round the pool this is the main feature.

Hi,

Where is moona compound, can u send the details please.

Thanks,

Hi

The Moona Compound is located in Nabq only 10 minutes away from Sharm International airport. It is still under construction but progressing well and I have just taken some pictures of how it is looking  now to send to my clients so I am more than happy to e hsp
send to you if you would like to send me your details. It is a lovely compound one of the nicer ones in Sharm and the apartments are completed to a good standard and finish. Happy to provide you with all the information you need to know.

Hi

The Moona Compound is located in Nabq only
10 minutes away from Sharm International airport. It is still under construction but the houses and compound are finished to high standard. Send me your details and I will send the up to date pictures of the compound.

I sent it to you.

Thanks

Thank you I will send you all the pictures later today thank you

Hi can you share with me pic and details.

Hi

I am happy to share with you the details on the Moona project