NCB QUICKPAY

Dear all

My company have NCB current account and me have NCB quickpay account, is it possible to transfer salary from NCB current account to my Quickpay? if possible please tell me the procedure?

Quickpay is the name of the service NCB offers. It's not account type. So, you dont need to transfer anything to quich pay 'account' :)

Here is how it works:

If you have a current account with NCB, ask them for eservice activation that will enable you to log into their website and send money abroad online right from your current account.

If you are a smartphone user, they have an App that you can use to do almost all kinds of transactions. But again, you'll need eservice activation.

People who dont have account with ncb, they can visit any branch and get the quick pay membership. They'll issue a special atm card that can be used to deposit money in ncb teller machines and send money right away.

Hope this helps.

Sir good day can I change my celphone no.for the reason that my last number that input was aleady expire,herewith my new cel.number 0569067236.I can not visit your office in al khobar because my schedule as driver is very hectic.thank you very much.

luis millapre ramos wrote:

Sir good day can I change my celphone no.for the reason that my last number that input was aleady expire,herewith my new cel.number 0569067236.I can not visit your office in al khobar because my schedule as driver is very hectic.thank you very much.

:whistle:

Alliecat wrote:
luis millapre ramos wrote:

:whistle:

what are you humming/whistling?

sh3hryar wrote:

what are you humming/whistling?

Cause it just gets better and better ;)

Hi,

I am using NCB quickpay. Currently I am on vocations in Pakistan. I am trying to call the call center 920000330 from my Saudi mobile number (using Intl Roaming) but I can not connect. I want to transfer the money.

Please tell me what to do.. Looking for prompt response. I need to transfer it urgently

Hi a.waqar4u > just to inform you that this is an old topic. Hope other members here could help you.

Good luck.

I didn't found any response that is why I write. How can I contact call center as the number I mentioned is not working.. Please help

Hi,

Please try this number 00966 2627 9666. Good luck

Thanks .....

Thank you. I tried this number also but still the same problem

i am having an ncb quick pay account can i start a normal ncb account?

roshan88 wrote:

i am having an ncb quick pay account can i start a normal ncb account?

No, it is not possible to open a normal NCB Account via Quick Pay Account.

You have to open a New Bank Account in NCB.

Is there any service similar to the Chase Quickpay in the USA? Ie, what is the best way to transfer money between bank accounts? Which banks do you recommend?

freeasabird1913 wrote:

Is there any service similar to the Chase Quickpay in the USA? Ie, what is the best way to transfer money between bank accounts? Which banks do you recommend?

All banks offer transfers to other banks, most have similar fee structure, so just use your existing bank, the one you have an account with.

There are specialized remittance centers run by every bank, Quickpay is from NCB and has decent services.

Chase 'Quickpay' is a bill payment service.

Nice day..............
Very good bank