British Expat @dubai looking for friends..only english speaking please

Hey..Its Garry Wallcott from London..working and living at Dubai..very recently relocated to dubai and really its getting hard to find new friends with same taste..well i am very talkative but friendly too...well i am cheerful by nature but not looking for any unwated relationships or gossips which is personal in nature and should be kept personal..

So please don't waste your time if you are looking for any fun..just reply for serious friendship..any nationality but nearly same age..Guys / Gals are welcome...

Garry

hey Garry..
this Mohamed , how are you doing ?

lets meet

Hi Garry Wallcott, I hope you are fine. This is Shakeel working as a plant manager in a Dubai based company. I would like to have some good friends like you. You look like a serious person. Accept my offer of friendship please.

Regards,
shakeel

Hi Gary,
Welcome on board!
I can hear you, it has been always hard to find good friends in a new place. Yet, there is alot there out for u to see,discover,enjoy and good people to get along with.
Have a joyful stay n DXB!

hey
how are you
nice post you clear every thing
i want to be your friend

Hi Garry, this is Sandeep. We can be good friends. Would like to meet you sometime. Take care

hmm all of you guys are offering same "good friends"... hey gary ! where are you !?
bad friend here - available asap... JUST KIDDING   :dumbom:

hai gary,

hows life.. im too looking for some frinds for a coffe.

...and garry never replied  :lol:  i'm kidding

Thats true! at least he had good count of interests
Cant stop laughin  :proud

haha yeah :D but maybe the dude is busy

Hey Gary no hearings from you
Whts upp ??

Hi..Emirati looking forward to meet up with you. I am seriously interested in building friendships

Hi Iam an Indian , and looking a friend who speak English , I like to speak English and make friends, and Iam not looking any negative friendships, I need only good friendship and to improve my English same time like to do coffee chat

hi,how u doin garry?

hello how are you am chrispin and am an english teacher

Hi cripsinn, do you like to teach me English

Hello Garry,

Hope you doin good. Having some intelligent conversation would always be energizing. Same applies to getting some good buddies around to share some. I am an Indian but then working in dubai since one year. Since this is the first message to you, im winding up here.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Raj

And Garry gone ,

lets make a group for all member's who willing to meet/make new friends  ;)

Mikos_dxb wrote:

And Garry gone ,

lets make a group for all member's who willing to meet/make new friends  ;)

sure..... thats an idea worth trying out!

hey Gary, i am matthew and a Nigerian in the IT sector, just came in to the UAE, its hard for me to find friends too. if you think you want good friendship pls pm me on 0553296927

hi Gary, i didnt see what your age is but i believe friendship goes beyond any boundaries. i just moved to Sharjah with my mum and siblings. Just began searching for work today. Would love to meet another english speaker in all this craziness. my no is  0551574162. Give me a call anytime. Looking forward to meeting you.

Hi Gary

My name is Sarah I moved here (well Sharjah ) 3mths ago from uk, i have no idea what your age is have some idea of what your experiencing!

hi gary nice to meet you :)

Maybe Gary is with SpongeBob, that's why he's not replying!!   hahaha... just kidding! Hi Gary!!  :D

[moderated : inappropriate language ]

Hello all

Kindly note that Gary is inactive on the forum since he last made this post on May 2014!!

I think its time to close this thread down!

For making friendship and meeting expats around, please participate on threads in our section Networking in Dubai.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

:):):P

Closed