Riga technical university and jobs for programmers in latvia

Please help.
Hello,I am planning to do masters in computer science from riga technical university.Few questions:
How is the university?
Job opportunities after completing the course?Is it easy for programmers to find jobs in latvia?Wages?
Are part time jobs available like tutoring math?How much can i earn from part time jobs?

Thanks

As you may aware Latvia is with the fast developing GDP Growth rate in the Baltic region. They are very keen in developing their IT sector. Therefore they bring skilled IT people from India with family status. So as you are talking about IT and Programming Latvia is good option to earn your Masters with less investment and more benefits.

More over upon completion of your Masters you are free to find jobs any Schengen country. You will be granted a Schengen Resident Permit during your Study Period that is valid for you to travel to 27 countries.

How much you earn and job availability all depends on your personal situation and how you present yourself for your employer. My advise is learn a little bit Latvian and Russian Language. this will be your key to success in Latvia.