Looking to make friends with Filipinos

I can't find anywhere on this site where Filipion expats in Bangkok can be found. Do they have their own forum somewhere.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi and welcome to the forum rickray !

Maybe you should have a look at the Filipino expatriates in Bangkok network.
It might help.

Regards
Armand

Hello Rickray

I dont also see much post from Filipinos in this site. But I think I read something about a place where some Filipinos hangouts. Its a restobar i think where a Filipino band would usually play. However, I cant find seem to find the blog. By the way, why are you interested in meeting Filipinos? Have you been to our country before? =) Well its nice to know that you want to make friends with Filipinos. =)

Hi I'm Filipino let me know what you need to know mate. Cheers, ants

Hi Ant,

Nice to meet you. Just really want to know where the Filipinos hang out online.

Rick

The filipin community in bangkok is quite big. There is no need to hang out online.

Anyone for meet up? I also need filipino friend.

Where is your place? I also need roomate. ASAP

Filipino is evrywhere in Thailand but most of them not on this forum,, you cannot find them easy too because busy, same as some of my friends,, we meet up only sometimes on saturdat sunday its depends on plan, but some also too busy,

hi ants,
how are you?
do u know anyone who has a room for rent for a maximum period of 1 month only.
if u do, plss help,tnx

@ kenz72: The section rooms for rent in Bangkok is also at your disposal and you may post an advert there :)

Hi Rickray! Im Filipina...just moved in Bangkok a week ago.

Hello. Filipino here. I am looking for a travel buddy and a friend while I am in Bangkok. I will leave on November 2.